We all know that comedy channel YouTubers are eager to learn how to be successful YouTubers. However, to be a successful YouTuber, then we think you should experiment with using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
Comedy channels are so popular that it's not the easiest to become famous as one, but once you do it's worth the struggle! Being the owner of a comedy channel means that you must know the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
This article plans to aid comedy channel YouTubers to find more solutions and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Funny or Die"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your comedy channel thanks to how effective each tip we recommend is, and each tip is sourced from the methods used by successful YouTubers.
3 Ideas to be a Successful YouTuber Using Your Comedy Channel :
1. One Way: Video Captions
As a new way to spice up your channel, captions are recommended for getting more views on YouTube. The reason is that some potential viewers may turn away from your videos if they don't have captions. This is especially true for viewers who don't understand English very well. About two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so captions will be very attractive to viewers like this who have a language barrier on YouTube.
- If you're sold on the idea of captions, you may be hesitant about the time it will take to create them. Actually, it's faster than you may think thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function.
- When you go into your Video Manager page, choose "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- It's actually quite easy to find a new group of subscribers thanks to the caption function on YouTube. The below YouTube master class video invites YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard to explain about the benefits of video captioning. Have a look!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Another Way: Channel Art
It will be easier to get more views on YouTube if you have channel art that creates a brand image. That's because a cohesive image, including matching channel art, will convince viewers that you're a serious YouTuber. It greatly increases the chances of turning viewers into subscribers, too. If you need a free option for designing your art, try out Canva, which is a tool recommended by YouTube.
Before you start designing, read more below to find out what it takes to make winning channel art.
- Aside from thumbnails, channel art is your other chance to leave a quick, lasting impression on newcomers to your channel. Make sure your branding is front and center!
- It's also high key important to include a tagline somewhere in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel, and when we say short, we mean short! It should be understandable at a moment's glance.
- For the specific details about how to create or edit channel art on YouTube, there is a guide created by YouTube to answer all the most common questions. For example, they'll teach you how to add your social media links into the channel banner to make sure viewers can find you across platforms.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. A Final Way: Callmart
It's not easy to get more views on YouTube, but if you use Callmart you will finally start to find rewards from your efforts. That's because Callmart puts you in direct contact with fans, boosting engagement in a whole new way that can't be achieved from behind a screen.
- With charged communication, it's so easy to earn money in your free time. You just need to answer the phone when someone calls! Share your Callmart listing with viewers and we bet the phone will start ringing right away! That's the special benefit YouTubers have on Callmart.
- Callmart also provides an opportunity for you to self-promote to grow your channel while you use the app. You only need to ask callers to promote your channel online to their followers. Most callers, especially fans of yours, will be happy to help you out!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
These ideas will guarantee that your comedy channel can boost you to become a successful YouTuber!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
We believe that you have what it takes to make your YouTube channel reach new heights!
You may also like . . .