Many comedy channel YouTubers want to learn how to be famous YouTubers. Although, to be a famous YouTuber, you should consider using the right tools to benefit your channel.
The world always needs more laughter, and YouTube's a great way to spread it. Maintaining a comedy channel isn't the easiest, but it's worth it. Having a comedy channel means that you're probably really familiar with just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
This article wants to help comedy channel YouTubers to find new ways to make their channels great and become just like famous YouTube channel "Funny or Die"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your comedy channel since we carefully sourced our tips from among many methods, and each method can be put to use without much effort at all—no need to make big changes to your routine!
3 Paths to be a Famous YouTuber Using Your Comedy Channel :
1. Try This: Collaboration
Getting more views is easy if you collaborate with other YouTubers sometimes. That's because collaborations expose your channel to an entirely new audience. In fact, YouTube lists collaborations as one of the top ways to become discovered on the platform, so it's pretty important to incorporate a collab or two into your regular content from time to time.
- It's important to find YouTubers who match well with your channel when trying to pull off a collaboration. The basic rule of thumb is the more similar they are to you, the better.
- In addition to the previous tip, remember to also discuss everything and make a plan before filming. Don't forget to set a date for filming as well as for the video release!
- It's important to put some thought into the collaboration process ahead of time. If you want to produce stronger collab videos, we suggest having a look at a lesson from the YouTube Creators Academy that will teach you the ins and outs of collaboration production.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Try This: Video Captions
We recommend adding captions to your videos if you want to get more views. Why? Because captions open up your channel to a whole new audience. Did you know about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country? So it's helpful to have language options built into your videos.
- So let's talk about how to make captions for YouTube. And thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function, it's easier than you may think!
- Select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- YouTube has a wonderful video about how to expand your reach globally using translation tools. Check it out below to learn more. They make an excellent point that an easy-to-understand video is also easy to share!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Try This: Callmart
With Callmart, you can actually get results from the effort you put in trying to get more views on YouTube. Callmart eliminates the screen between you and your fans, putting you in one-to-one contact with subscribers. You'll boost your engagement with your audience and get paid for the time you spend!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: First of all, the app allows you to monetize your free time, meaning you get paid just to talk on the app, and you can choose your own fee on a per-minute basis!
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a promotion platform. All you have to do is ask callers to share your channel. We suggest waiting until the end of a call to ask and remember to be polite, not pushy!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Executing one or more of the paths above will guarantee that your comedy channel will be your way to be a famous YouTuber!
If you're looking for more reads on bettering your YouTube channel, don't leave without reading these articles!
Which solution is your favorite? Let us know!
You may also like . . .