Most "Try not to laugh" channel YouTubers seek new approaches to gain subscribers. Although, to gain subscribers, then we think you should think about methods available to YouTubers for boosting content quality, making your channel more attractive to a variety of viewers.
Do you know what you want to try not to laugh at? Perhaps you're not sure which direction to go in. Running a "try not to laugh" channel means that you're probably really familiar with all the bumps that can occur along the way to success on YouTube.
We plan to provide tips for "Try not to laugh" channel YouTubers to create better channels and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "Try Not To Laugh"!
Checking out this article will be good for your "try not to laugh" channel since we've gathered only top-recommended tips, and these solutions are proven to work since top YouTubers use them.
3 Ways to Gain Subscribers On Your "Try Not to Laugh" Channel :
1. Tip: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Tip: Tags
If you've been struggling to get more views on YouTube, have you considered that your use (or non-use) of tags could be the culprit? Using too many tags (15 or more) results in YouTube ignoring your extra tags, but not using any at all is equally damaging. YouTube suggests using a few trending tags that relate to your content for the best results.
Below we explain more about how to use tags to optimize your channel's chances of success.
- It's recommended to use about five to eight tags per video, but YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags.
- General and specific tags are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both. For general tags, just imagine the first words that come to mind when you think of your video. These natural words will most likely be general. Specific tags will take a little more thinking and include words like people's or brand names.
- Did you know using non-hashtags (ordinary descriptive tags) is a violation of YouTube's policy? That's right. There's a policy on tag usage, so be sure to become familiar with it before using tags in your descriptions or titles. Violating any of these rules could result in YouTube removing your video, so be careful!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Tip: Callmart
Getting more views on YouTube is sometimes a struggle, and these days YouTubers are using a variety of tools to help their channels. Callmart is the one we recommend if you have a growing channel. The app monetizes your viewer outreach efforts by charging callers to talk with you.
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you, and you can decide the price they pay on a per-minute basis. Viewers tend to be really excited for the chance to talk directly with their favorite YouTubers!
- Callmart's other benefit is it allows you to find new subscribers. You simply ask callers to share your channel at the end of a call, and if they do, voila! If you ask politely and tactfully, most callers will be happy to oblige.
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Try using at least one of the methods described above; we're sure your "Try not to laugh" channel will gain subscribers at a steady and regular rate!
If you want more detailed information, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
Being a YouTuber's not easy, but we're sure you have what it takes!
You may also like . . .