There's no shame in admitting that cat channel YouTubers want to grow their channel. But if you're serious about YouTube and want to grow your channel, we suggest that you try out methods available to YouTubers for boosting content quality, making your channel more attractive to a variety of viewers.
The possibilities are endless with cat channels. Being the owner of a cat channel means that you have a good idea of the huge amount of effort it takes to get a channel up and running.
We aim to assist cat channel YouTubers to curate better content and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "Ginger Kitties Four"!
Taking a look at this article will be useful for your cat channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus each method can be put to use without much effort at all—no need to make big changes to your routine!
3 Approaches to Grow Your Cat Channel :
1. First Approach: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are an important part of the video making process, especially if you care about getting more views. They serve many purposes and a poorly made thumbnail could be your video's downfall. In fact, YouTube tells us that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails, so using something generic or only a screenshot from the video is not recommended.
- Thumbnails, of course, should have beautiful photography or graphics, but equally as important, the thumbnail should portray the content of your video accurately.
- To get more specific, the photos you use should preferably show your face, making eye contact with the viewer, and showing some kind of emotion. Eye contact draws the attention of viewers the best.
- There's actually a great resource for thumbnail creation called Picmaker, and it has a nice selection of eye-catching thumbnail templates and graphic elements. Since it's designed specially for making thumbnails, we think it's an easy-to-use tool for YouTubers.
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Second Approach: Tags
Using optimized tags is a good way to get more views on YouTube. You need to tell YouTube what your video is about so the platform can show your content to the right audience. That's why tags are necessary. However, be careful with how you use them. Did you know YouTube will ignore tags if you write more than 15? To make sure you're fully up to date on tag usage, keep reading below for more tips like this!
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use tags that are both general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general tags, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific tags such as brand names.
- One important point about tags is all the wrong ways you could potentially use them. YouTube has specified a tag usage policy which every YouTuber should be well acquainted with.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Third Approach: Callmart
If you want a simple solution to getting more views on YouTube, give charged communication a try with Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. This means you can reach out to viewers on the app to increase engagement and earn money at the same time! We'll explain more below.
- With charged communication, you earn money just by talking. And as a YouTuber, you have a whole audience just waiting to get in touch!
- The secondary benefit of Callmart is that you can get free promotion by asking callers to share your channel on social media after you hang up!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
If you use some of the approaches above, your cat channel will grow and grow!
Looking for more specific information on how to grow your channel? Then, the articles below will help!
Your channel probably has a lot of potential, so make sure to cultivate it!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App