Like you, many "Try not to laugh" channel YouTubers are looking for ways to be famous YouTubers. But if you want to be a famous YouTuber, it's said that you should consider how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
Do you know what you want to try not to laugh at? Perhaps you're not sure which direction to go in. Being a creator with a "try not to laugh" channel means that you understand the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
We aim to aid "Try not to laugh" channel YouTubers to grow their channels and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "Try Not To Laugh"!
Checking the tips in this article will help your "try not to laugh" channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus the methods are easy to integrate into your routine right away!
3 Paths to be a Famous YouTuber Using Your "Try Not to Laugh" Channel :
1. First Idea: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- The sweet spot for tags is usually about five to eight of them. Even though you can use an unlimited number on YouTube, basically up to eight tags will be effective.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If you don't want your video to be removed, we highly recommend familiarizing yourself with YouTube's policy on tag usage.
The rules are pretty simple to follow, but some of them may be a surprise to you, such as the prohibited use of non-hashtags, which are simply ordinary descriptive tags. Tags are important, but use them wisely!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Second Idea: Video Descriptions
Writing a smart video description is one of YouTube's top-recommended ways to be discoverable on the platform.
There are so many ways to make a stronger video description and some of them may surprise you! For example, did you know there are tools specifically recommended by YouTube for finding keywords to feature in your descriptions? Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner are two great resources for identifying keywords that, if used, will help bring in more viewers. Try them out the next time you upload a video!
For more tips like this, keep reading below.
- YouTube recommends adding timestamps to your video descriptions to make them more useful to viewers.
- YouTube also recommends including links in each description, and making all descriptions unique. Don't just copy and paste the same description every time!
- If you want to be sure you're not wasting your time whenever you write a video description, check out the below video from YouTube which teaches you exactly how to optimize a description to make sure your videos get more clicks.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Third Idea: Callmart
Callmart offers solutions to YouTubers via charged communication, which is a reliable way to help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication means getting paid to talk while using the app. The callers (your fans) will pay for a one-to-one chat with you, and you get to connect with your audience in a totally new way!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: The app's primary function is earning you money. You use the app to talk to callers, who will likely be your YouTube viewers, and they pay per-minute to chat with you!
- What's more, YouTubers have a special advantage on Callmart because they already have a customer base waiting to call—their subscribers! You can even ask your callers to promote your channel, so you can get a free promotion while you earn money on the app!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
The three paths mentioned above will make sure that your "Try not to laugh" channel can become your ticket to becoming a famous YouTuber!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
Will you use any of these solutions? We hope you do!
You may also like . . .