Most Minecraft channel YouTubers are searching for methods to get views. However, to get views, we suggest that you try out using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
Maybe you're not sure exactly what kind of Minecraft videos you should be making. Taking on the challenge of a Minecraft channel means that you are very familiar with hard work and commitment, because that's what it takes to make watchable content on YouTube.
Today, we want to boost Minecraft channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and become just like famous YouTube channel "PopularMMOs"!
Reading this article will help your Minecraft channel since all the tips are proven to bring about actual results, plus the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
3 Methods to Get Views Using Your Minecraft Channel :
1. First Tip: Thumbnails
Without a good-looking thumbnail, your video will not get as many clicks as it deserves, and if you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then this is bad news! Don't let your great content go to waste due to poor quality thumbnails. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails. We hope this motivates you to consider thumbnails and what you can do to improve them. If you're curious, read more below.
- Viewers don't want to be misled into clicking on your video, so make sure whatever photos or graphics you use accurately represent the content of the video.
- Let's get down to details. A thumbnail photo should preferably show your face while making eye contact with the camera. Eye contact is proven to be attractive to humans, causing people to be more likely to click on your video.
- If you want to make a thumbnail that stands out without spending big bucks on editing software, then consider Picmaker. We like this design tool because it was made exclusively for YouTubers, so all the graphics and templates are specially designed for thumbnails. This makes it really easy to make a good-looking thumbnail with minimal effort. Take a look at the introduction video below!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Second Tip: Tags
Using optimized tags is a good way to get more views on YouTube. YouTube won't know how to recommend your video to viewers if your tags aren't on point. So how do you make sure you're using tags properly? First of all, don't go crazy with them. A few will do, and anything more than 15 will be ignored by YouTube. Want to know more about tag usage? Keep reading below!
- The sweet spot for tags is usually about five to eight of them. Even though you can use an unlimited number on YouTube, basically up to eight tags will be effective.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If you don't want your video to be removed, we highly recommend familiarizing yourself with YouTube's policy on tag usage.
The rules are pretty simple to follow, but some of them may be a surprise to you, such as the prohibited use of non-hashtags, which are simply ordinary descriptive tags. Tags are important, but use them wisely!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
To get more views on YouTube, it requires you to have some tools at your disposal such as charged communication app Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. You choose the conversation topic! While earning money, you can also achieve viewer outreach. Read below to learn how!
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you at a fee that you decide. Your viewers will be so excited to connect with you directly like this!
- The other benefit of Callmart is that it is a great platform for promoting your channel to callers. You simply ask callers to share your channel (at the end of a phone call), and if they do, then you're getting exposure to a whole new group of potential subscribers!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
We're positive that one of the methods in this article will make sure that your Minecraft channel will get views like you've never seen!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
Let us know which solutions worked best for you!
You may also like . . .