We all know that League of Legends channel YouTubers want to earn money. Although, to earn money, then you probably need to think carefully about the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
There are so many potential subscribers for LoL YouTube channels, you just have to learn how to get their attention. Being in charge of a League of Legends channel means that you understand just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
This page aims to provide tips for League of Legends channel YouTubers to better their channels and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "Sp4zie"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your League of Legends channel thanks to the proven effectiveness of each method below, and these methods are the ones used by successful YouTubers.
3 Ideas to Earn Money Using Your Fortnite Channel :
1. Number One: Keywords
To get more views on YouTube, you need your videos to show up in the YouTube search results, and that means using keywords effectively. If you are scratching your head right now, don't worry. We'll explain everything you need to know below. The reason it's important to learn about keywords ASAP is because about 300 hours of footage is uploaded each minute to YouTube, so your content can easily become buried if you don't start using keywords to your advantage.
- Don't miss the opportunity to put smart keywords in both your videos' titles and descriptions.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If keywords are completely new to you, then it's likely your content is not highly discoverable on YouTube. To ensure you're getting the views you deserve, learn more about keyword usage by taking a lesson directly from YouTube at the Creators Academy. Their tips will boost your channel's discoverability, and you should notice more views coming in when you put them to use.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Number Two: Collaboration
If you haven't ever collaborated with another YouTuber but you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then a collaboration is likely exactly what your channel needs! In fact, uploading collaboration videos is specifically recommended by YouTube for YouTubers looking to be discovered by new viewers. This means you should start planning a collab video ASAP if you're trying to grow your channel right now.
- One of our top recommendations for collabs is to choose a YouTuber who is similar to you in a few different ways. These include having a similar amount of subscribers, channel genre, and video quality. If you choose a channel that's too different from yours, then the audience may not be interested in the collaboration.
- Try to communicate clearly with whoever you collaborate with about the content of the videos you'll be making so you're both on the same page. Miscommunication is something you want to avoid in a collab, so take the time to make a plan!
- Collaborations can either be a huge success or a flop depending on the techniques you use to produce them. To make better collab videos, check out a YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations and learn the entire process from pre-production to post video release, including how to cross-promote content.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
We understand the struggle of trying to get more views on YouTube, and there's an app called Callmart that gets it too. By using charged communication, which means getting paid to talk on the app, YouTubers can get paid while they engage with fans.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it's really simple: get paid to talk to callers and earn money per minute. Callmart believes all knowledge is valuable, and that's why you can get paid just to talk.
- With Callmart, it's easy to be super productive. You can promote your channel to callers and earn money at the same time!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
A combination of the ideas mentioned in this article will surely make sure that your League of Legends channel will become a source of earning money and success!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, don't leave without reading these articles!
We hope to see you on the next "Best YouTubers" list!
You may also like . . .