Just like you, tons of League of Legends channel YouTubers want to learn how to be famous YouTubers. If you are really serious about YouTube and hope to be a famous YouTuber, the best advice is to give some thought to some new tools that you can use to improve your channel the way other successful YouTubers do.
You've got the League skills, now it's time to hone the League YOUTUBER skills. Being a creator with a League of Legends channel means that you really know the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
This article plans to be of use to League of Legends channel YouTubers to create better channels and become a well-known YouTuber like famous YouTube channel "Sp4zie"!
Checking the tips in this article will help your League of Legends channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
3 Tips to be a Famous YouTuber Using Your Fortnite Channel :
1. Solution: Thumbnails
Without a good-looking thumbnail, your video will not get as many clicks as it deserves, and if you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then this is bad news! Don't let your great content go to waste due to poor quality thumbnails. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails. We hope this motivates you to consider thumbnails and what you can do to improve them. If you're curious, read more below.
- Viewers don't want to be misled into clicking on your video, so make sure whatever photos or graphics you use accurately represent the content of the video.
- Let's get down to details. A thumbnail photo should preferably show your face while making eye contact with the camera. Eye contact is proven to be attractive to humans, causing people to be more likely to click on your video.
- If you want to make a thumbnail that stands out without spending big bucks on editing software, then consider Picmaker. We like this design tool because it was made exclusively for YouTubers, so all the graphics and templates are specially designed for thumbnails. This makes it really easy to make a good-looking thumbnail with minimal effort. Take a look at the introduction video below!
You can find out even more about this topic if you click here!
2. Solution: Tags
Using optimized tags is a good way to get more views on YouTube. YouTube won't know how to recommend your video to viewers if your tags aren't on point. So how do you make sure you're using tags properly? First of all, don't go crazy with them. A few will do, and anything more than 15 will be ignored by YouTube. Want to know more about tag usage? Keep reading below!
- The sweet spot for tags is usually about five to eight of them. Even though you can use an unlimited number on YouTube, basically up to eight tags will be effective.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If you don't want your video to be removed, we highly recommend familiarizing yourself with YouTube's policy on tag usage.
The rules are pretty simple to follow, but some of them may be a surprise to you, such as the prohibited use of non-hashtags, which are simply ordinary descriptive tags. Tags are important, but use them wisely!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
3. Solution: Callmart
With Callmart, you can actually get results from the effort you put in trying to get more views on YouTube. Callmart eliminates the screen between you and your fans, putting you in one-to-one contact with subscribers. You'll boost your engagement with your audience and get paid for the time you spend!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: First of all, the app allows you to monetize your free time, meaning you get paid just to talk on the app, and you can choose your own fee on a per-minute basis!
- Callmart's other benefit is it allows you to find new subscribers. You simply ask callers to share your channel at the end of a call, and if they do, voila! If you ask politely and tactfully, most callers will be happy to oblige.
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Combining these tips will make certain that your League of Legends channel will be your way to be a famous YouTuber!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
Can't wait for you to get Play Buttons!
You may also like . . .