It's true that tech channel YouTubers are searching for methods to gain subscribers. But if you want to gain subscribers, we recommend that you try out the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
Informative comments are key when making videos for a tech channel. Being a YouTuber who owns a tech channel means that you understand the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
This page aims to help tech channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "Marques Brownlee"!
Why should you read this article? Because it will help your tech channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus each tip is sourced from the methods used by successful YouTubers.
3 Methods to Gain Subscribers On Your Tech Channel :
1. First: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Second: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Third: Callmart
We highly recommend Callmart as an easy solution to help you get more views on YouTube without any hassle. The app uses charged communication, which just means you get paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. YouTubers can use the app for viewer outreach and get paid at the same time!
- Charged communication apps are a good match for YouTubers because you can get paid just to talk on the app, while also achieving viewer outreach.
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
A combination of the methods mentioned in this article will surely make sure that your tech channel will gain subscribers at a steady and regular rate!
To learn more about growing your channel, check out the articles below!
YouTube's not easy, but you're definitely on the right track!
You may also like . . .