You can't deny that tech channel YouTubers are constantly looking for methods to monetize YouTube. However, to monetize YouTube, then we think you should explore methods available to YouTubers for boosting content quality, making your channel more attractive to a variety of viewers.
Tech channels aren't just simply review channels - they're so much more. Owning a tech channel means that you have experience with the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
Today, we want to support tech channel YouTubers to grow their channels and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "Marques Brownlee"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your tech channel since all the tips are proven to bring about actual results, plus the methods are easy to integrate into your routine right away!
3 Ways to Monetize Youtube Using Your Tech Channel :
1. Number One: Collaboration
If you haven't ever collaborated with another YouTuber but you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then a collaboration is likely exactly what your channel needs! In fact, uploading collaboration videos is specifically recommended by YouTube for YouTubers looking to be discovered by new viewers. This means you should start planning a collab video ASAP if you're trying to grow your channel right now.
- Collaborations are best done with channels of a similar size to your own. Also, make sure to choose a YouTuber whose video quality is similar to yours. You want viewers to be impressed with your collaboration, not underwhelmed.
- We recommend discussing the type of video you both want to make before you start filming. It also helps to set a deadline for filming, otherwise things may never get off the ground.
- To improve your collaborations, we recommend taking a look at one of YouTube's lessons from the Creators Academy. It teaches you how to successfully pull off a collab, whether it's your first time or you have previous experience. This lesson will help you make better collaboration videos, getting you more views and a bigger reaction.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Number Two: Video Captions
If you're hoping to get more views on YouTube, have you considered adding captions to your videos? Some viewers need these captions to watch a video, so consider the views you're missing out on if you don't have captions. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so it's important to have captions to accommodate these viewers.
- You may be thinking that creating captions will take a huge amount of time, but actually, it's much easier these days. Below we can see how to edit the auto-generated text YouTube creates, so you can get perfect captions quickly!
- From the Edit menu on your Video Manager page, select "Subtitles and CC". From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- To wrap up, let's listen to what YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard has to say about the benefits of using captions. We hope you have a better idea of what makes captions so important for a channel, and how they can help you tap into a new pool of subscribers.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
When it comes to getting more views on YouTube, you can be sure that Callmart will deliver solutions. You'll not only earn money thanks to the app's use of charged communication (this means getting paid to talk!), but you'll also achieve the added benefit of viewer outreach by chatting with people who watch your videos.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it works by connecting you with callers who pay to talk to you. All you need is a phone and some free time.
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
We're positive that one of the methods in this article will make sure that your tech channel can be used to monetize YouTube and bring in some earnings!
Want to learn even more about growing your YouTube channel? In that case, one of the articles below will be of great help.
Good luck with making your channel the very best it can be!
You may also like . . .