It's pretty much a given that tech channel YouTubers are eager to learn how to be famous YouTubers. Although, to be a famous YouTuber, you need to consider how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
Informative comments are key when making videos for a tech channel. Taking on the challenge of a tech channel means that you're probably really familiar with hard work and commitment, because that's what it takes to make watchable content on YouTube.
This article will give advice to tech channel YouTubers to curate better content and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Marques Brownlee"!
Why not have a read through this article? We assure you it will benefit your tech channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
3 Approaches to be a Famous YouTuber Using Your Tech Channel :
1. One Way: Channel Art
To get more views on YouTube, it's important to remember that your videos are only part of the equation. Channel art is what captures viewers' attention at first. How is your channel art looking these days? If you think it needs to be updated, then try out Canva to design channel art that truly pops.
Read below to learn more about what it takes to create a brand for your channel.
- When viewers see your channel art, the brand of your channel should jump out at them with just a glance. That's why using a cohesive look across all of your channel art is so important. If each element looks different, viewers will just be left scratching their heads.
- What's more, a top recommendation is to add a tagline, or short description, to your channel art that will leave an impression on the viewer. It should be short enough that viewers can understand it at a moment's glance.
- YouTube has created a handy little guide about creating or editing channel art that's worth a look if you're new to the platform or simply need a refresher. If you don't have your social media links in your banner, then this a good time to add them by following the steps in this guide!
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Another Way: Thumbnails
Without a good-looking thumbnail, your video will not get as many clicks as it deserves, and if you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then this is bad news! Don't let your great content go to waste due to poor quality thumbnails. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails. We hope this motivates you to consider thumbnails and what you can do to improve them. If you're curious, read more below.
- Viewers don't want to be misled into clicking on your video, so make sure whatever photos or graphics you use accurately represent the content of the video.
- Let's get down to details. A thumbnail photo should preferably show your face while making eye contact with the camera. Eye contact is proven to be attractive to humans, causing people to be more likely to click on your video.
- If you want to make a thumbnail that stands out without spending big bucks on editing software, then consider Picmaker. We like this design tool because it was made exclusively for YouTubers, so all the graphics and templates are specially designed for thumbnails. This makes it really easy to make a good-looking thumbnail with minimal effort. Take a look at the introduction video below!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. A Final Way: Callmart
Charged communication apps like Callmart help to you get more views on YouTube, and it's surprisingly easy to see results. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. You choose the conversation topic! While earning money, you can also achieve viewer outreach. Read below to learn how!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: First and foremost, the app earns you money and all you have to do is talk. But there's more to it than that for YouTubers.
- You can also use Callmart to get valuable word-of-mouth recommendations by asking callers to share your channel on social media once the call is over.
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Try to carry out some of the approaches in this article, so that your tech channel can become your ticket to becoming a famous YouTuber!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, don't leave without reading these articles!
Did any of these solutions suit your channel needs? We hope so!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App