There's no shame in admitting that entertainment channel YouTubers want to know how to monetize YouTube. If your aim is to monetize YouTube, then we think you should explore methods available to YouTubers for boosting content quality, making your channel more attractive to a variety of viewers.
The scope of an entertainment channel is so broad, it's hard to decide what to focus on. Owning an entertainment channel means that you have experience with the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
We hope to give a leg up to entertainment channel YouTubers to curate better content and bask in fame, like famous YouTube channel "JennaMarbles"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your entertainment channel since all the tips are proven to bring about actual results, plus each tip is sourced from the methods used by successful YouTubers.
Learn How to Monetize Youtube Using Your Entertainment Channel :
1. Tip: Channel Art
It will be easier to get more views on YouTube if you have channel art that creates a brand image. That's because a cohesive image, including matching channel art, will convince viewers that you're a serious YouTuber. It greatly increases the chances of turning viewers into subscribers, too. If you need a free option for designing your art, try out Canva, which is a tool recommended by YouTube.
Before you start designing, read more below to find out what it takes to make winning channel art.
- Aside from thumbnails, channel art is your other chance to leave a quick, lasting impression on newcomers to your channel. Make sure your branding is front and center!
- It's also high key important to include a tagline somewhere in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel, and when we say short, we mean short! It should be understandable at a moment's glance.
- For the specific details about how to create or edit channel art on YouTube, there is a guide created by YouTube to answer all the most common questions. For example, they'll teach you how to add your social media links into the channel banner to make sure viewers can find you across platforms.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Tip: Thumbnails
If your thumbnails have become an afterthought, then it may be causing you to fail in your attempts to get more views on YouTube. This is because viewers won't ever see your content if they're not motivated to click on the video at first. In fact, 90% of the best-performing videos on YouTube have custom thumbnails, which means they play a huge role in your video's success or failure.
- To make an excellent thumbnail, the most important element is the photo or graphics you use. Make sure whatever you use accurately represents what the video is about. Avoid the temptation to mislead viewers just to get them to click.
- Did you know that eye contact is extremely important for a thumbnail? That's right. Making eye contact with the camera is a proven way to get more clicks on a video. Try to use a close-up shot of your face too.
- If you need a way to create thumbnails on a budget, try out Picmaker, a free thumbnail design tool made specially for YouTubers. We love the easy-to-use interface and variety of thumbnail templates with eye-catching designs. The creators of Picmaker seem to understand what it takes to make a thumbnail that pops. Learn more from the below video!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Tip: Callmart
Charged communication is one of the best solutions for YouTubers hoping to get more views on YouTube, and Callmart is working to help YouTubers seeking growth. That's because the app puts you in direct, one-to-one contact with fans, helping you to boost engagement in a new, more authentic way.
- Charged communication app Callmart wants to help YouTubers be successful. Firstly, the app will help you monetize your online following. Your viewers will pay to call and chat with you, and you set the price per minute!
- For YouTubers, Callmart has the added benefit of allowing you to self-promote your channel to callers. Ask callers to share your channel to their social media followers. Sometimes asking nicely is all it takes!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
The above methods should guarantee that your entertainment channel can become a way to monetize your YouTube account!
To learn more about growing your channel, the articles below will help!
Will you use any of these solutions? We hope you do!
You may also like . . .