There's no shame in admitting that gaming channel YouTubers are trying to find tips to increase views. If you're striving to increase views, the best advice is to explore the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
Choosing the games to feature in your gaming channel is one of the most crucial decisions you'll make! Being the owner of a gaming channel means that you have experienced the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
Today, we plan to give advice to gaming channel YouTubers to create greater content and become as popular as famous YouTube channel "Markiplier"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your gaming channel since we filtered through all the methods out there to bring you the best of the bunch, and we only provide solutions used by real, successful YouTubers.
3 Paths to Increase Views On Your Gaming Channel :
1. First Approach: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- It's recommended to use about five to eight tags per video, but YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags.
- General and specific tags are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both. For general tags, just imagine the first words that come to mind when you think of your video. These natural words will most likely be general. Specific tags will take a little more thinking and include words like people's or brand names.
- Did you know using non-hashtags (ordinary descriptive tags) is a violation of YouTube's policy? That's right. There's a policy on tag usage, so be sure to become familiar with it before using tags in your descriptions or titles. Violating any of these rules could result in YouTube removing your video, so be careful!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Second Approach: Video Descriptions
If your video description feels like an afterthought, then this might be the reason you're not getting more views on YouTube.
You'll want to take a look at the below tips if your goal is to get more views. But first, we suggest exploring the following two resources which will help you choose successful keywords to use in your descriptions: Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner.
Use these tools to find keywords ahead of time whenever you write a video description.
- It's recommended to include at least two important elements in your video descriptions. The first one is timestamps, which will make your description much more useful to viewers.
- Another key element of a good video description is using links. Every description should have at least one (preferably more) link to social media, your other videos, or one of your playlists.
- We love the below video because it's short but packed full of useful information. You'll learn about how your video descriptions appear to potential viewers, which will inform exactly how you should write your descriptions to get more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Third Approach: Callmart
Callmart is an app that can help YouTubers get more views on YouTube by taking advantage of viewers' desire to connect with you. If you've ever wished you could have a conversation with your favorite YouTuber, then you already get the concept behind Callmart.
- Callmart makes it easy for you to grow your channel in a number of ways. First of all, Callmart monetizes your free time, so you get paid just to talk on the app. Any form of monetization is, of course, helpful to a growing channel.
- As an added benefit, you can use Callmart for channel promotion by requesting callers to share your YouTube channel online. You can say, "If you enjoyed this call, I hope you'll share my channel. It helps a lot." That's it—easy!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Use the paths above so that your gaming channel will have a huge increase in views!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, don't forget to check out the more detailed articles below!
Can't wait for you to get Play Buttons!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App