You can't deny that gaming channel YouTubers are eager to learn how to make money. Although, to make money, it's said that you should think about some new approaches to channel growth based on tried-and-true methods.
Choosing the games to feature in your gaming channel is one of the most crucial decisions you'll make! Being in charge of a gaming channel means that you have a good idea of all the challenges of YouTube, including the struggle of gaining subscribers and views.
Today, we want to be of use to gaming channel YouTubers to better their channels and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "Markiplier"!
Checking out this article will be good for your gaming channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and these tips will help you imitate how top YouTubers operate their channels.
3 Methods to Make Money Using Your Gaming Channel :
1. Solution: Video Descriptions
Writing a smart video description is one of YouTube's top-recommended ways to be discoverable on the platform.
There are so many ways to make a stronger video description and some of them may surprise you! For example, did you know there are tools specifically recommended by YouTube for finding keywords to feature in your descriptions? Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner are two great resources for identifying keywords that, if used, will help bring in more viewers. Try them out the next time you upload a video!
For more tips like this, keep reading below.
- YouTube recommends adding timestamps to your video descriptions to make them more useful to viewers.
- YouTube also recommends including links in each description, and making all descriptions unique. Don't just copy and paste the same description every time!
- If you want to be sure you're not wasting your time whenever you write a video description, check out the below video from YouTube which teaches you exactly how to optimize a description to make sure your videos get more clicks.
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Solution: Keywords
To get more views on YouTube, you need your videos to show up in the YouTube search results, and that means using keywords effectively. If you are scratching your head right now, don't worry. We'll explain everything you need to know below. The reason it's important to learn about keywords ASAP is because about 300 hours of footage is uploaded each minute to YouTube, so your content can easily become buried if you don't start using keywords to your advantage.
- Don't miss the opportunity to put smart keywords in both your videos' titles and descriptions.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If keywords are completely new to you, then it's likely your content is not highly discoverable on YouTube. To ensure you're getting the views you deserve, learn more about keyword usage by taking a lesson directly from YouTube at the Creators Academy. Their tips will boost your channel's discoverability, and you should notice more views coming in when you put them to use.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Solution: Callmart
Using Callmart in your free time is a fun and easy way to get more views on YouTube. If you've never heard of charged communication, it basically means getting paid to talk!
- Callmart's main purpose is to monetize your free time by connecting you with callers who want to pay to talk to a YouTuber. Most of your first-time callers will likely be loyal viewers eager to meet and chat with you.
- Another way that Callmart specially benefits YouTubers? You can self-promote on the app. Most YouTubers do this simply by asking, at the end of a phone call, for the caller to share their channel on social media. That's all it takes to find new subscribers!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Try the methods mentioned in this article so that your gaming channel will become a steady method to make money!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
Which solution is your favorite? Let us know!
You may also like . . .