We all know that gaming channel YouTubers are always looking for new ways to earn money. If it's important for you to earn money, you'd better try out some new tools that you can use to improve your channel the way other successful YouTubers do.
Commentary, "Let's Play", reviews . . . there are so many possibilities when it comes to gaming YouTube channels! Being a YouTuber who owns a gaming channel means that you're probably really familiar with the commitment required to effectively produce content that pleases viewers.
This page will hopefully provide information for gaming channel YouTubers to make their channels even better and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Markiplier"!
Taking a look at this article will be useful for your gaming channel since we've gathered only top-recommended tips, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
How to Earn Money Using Your Gaming Channel :
1. First Way: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- The sweet spot for tags is usually about five to eight of them. Even though you can use an unlimited number on YouTube, basically up to eight tags will be effective.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If you don't want your video to be removed, we highly recommend familiarizing yourself with YouTube's policy on tag usage.
The rules are pretty simple to follow, but some of them may be a surprise to you, such as the prohibited use of non-hashtags, which are simply ordinary descriptive tags. Tags are important, but use them wisely!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Second Way: Video Descriptions
Writing a smart video description is one of YouTube's top-recommended ways to be discoverable on the platform.
There are so many ways to make a stronger video description and some of them may surprise you! For example, did you know there are tools specifically recommended by YouTube for finding keywords to feature in your descriptions? Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner are two great resources for identifying keywords that, if used, will help bring in more viewers. Try them out the next time you upload a video!
For more tips like this, keep reading below.
- YouTube recommends adding timestamps to your video descriptions to make them more useful to viewers.
- YouTube also recommends including links in each description, and making all descriptions unique. Don't just copy and paste the same description every time!
- If you want to be sure you're not wasting your time whenever you write a video description, check out the below video from YouTube which teaches you exactly how to optimize a description to make sure your videos get more clicks.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Third Way: Callmart
If you want a simple solution to getting more views on YouTube, give charged communication a try with Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. This means you can reach out to viewers on the app to increase engagement and earn money at the same time! We'll explain more below.
- With charged communication, you earn money just by talking. And as a YouTuber, you have a whole audience just waiting to get in touch!
- What's more, YouTubers have a special advantage on Callmart because they already have a customer base waiting to call—their subscribers! You can even ask your callers to promote your channel, so you can get a free promotion while you earn money on the app!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Combining these methods will make certain that your gaming channel will become a source of earning money and success!
To learn more about growing your channel, read the articles below!
YouTube's not an easy industry to survive and thrive in, but you can do it!
You may also like . . .