It's true that science channel YouTubers are searching for methods to get views. But if you want to get views, then we think you should try some new approaches to channel growth based on tried-and-true methods.
Will you be doing experiments, or giving out facts? Either way, a science channel is equal parts fulfilling and challenging. Starting up a science channel means that you're no stranger to how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
This article wants to be of use to science channel YouTubers to better their channels and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "Vsauce"!
Reading through this article will benefit your science channel since we carefully sourced our tips from among many methods, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Approaches to Get Views Using Your Science Channel :
1. Solution: Channel Art
One way to get more views on YouTube is to consider how your channel appears to newcomers. YouTube channel art is about more than just self-expression—it's about branding. YouTube recommends keeping your branding as simple as possible by imagining some of the logos of your favorite brands. These are usually a single image the you won't easily forget.
- Your channel art should portray a strong brand image to viewers to give them an idea of your channels theme.
- Our favorite way to leave an impression on newcomers is to include a tagline in your channel art. This can be just a very short description of your channel that will stick in people's minds.
- There are more details about the steps you need to take to add or edit channel art in YouTube's channel art guide. Did you know you can get images for your channel art directly from YouTube? Just use the YouTube Photo Library! The guide will also explain about how to add social media links to your banner, which is an important step to take.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Solution: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are an important part of the video making process, especially if you care about getting more views. They serve many purposes and a poorly made thumbnail could be your video's downfall. In fact, YouTube tells us that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails, so using something generic or only a screenshot from the video is not recommended.
- Thumbnails, of course, should have beautiful photography or graphics, but equally as important, the thumbnail should portray the content of your video accurately.
- To get more specific, the photos you use should preferably show your face, making eye contact with the viewer, and showing some kind of emotion. Eye contact draws the attention of viewers the best.
- There's actually a great resource for thumbnail creation called Picmaker, and it has a nice selection of eye-catching thumbnail templates and graphic elements. Since it's designed specially for making thumbnails, we think it's an easy-to-use tool for YouTubers.
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Solution: Callmart
To get more views on YouTube, it requires you to have some tools at your disposal such as charged communication app Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. You choose the conversation topic! While earning money, you can also achieve viewer outreach. Read below to learn how!
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you at a fee that you decide. Your viewers will be so excited to connect with you directly like this!
- For YouTubers, Callmart has the added benefit of allowing you to self-promote your channel to callers. Ask callers to share your channel to their social media followers. Sometimes asking nicely is all it takes!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Use the approaches above so that your science channel will get views like you've never seen!
If you want more detailed information, definitely check out these articles!
You may also like . . .