Almost all science channel YouTubers want to get subscribers. If your aim is to get subscribers, you should learn more about using tools that can strengthen your channel's reach.
A passion for science is important, but isn't everything when it comes to being a science YouTuber! Being a YouTuber who owns a science channel means that you must know hard work and commitment, because that's what it takes to make watchable content on YouTube.
We plan to help science channel YouTubers to find more solutions and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Vsauce"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your science channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
3 Ways to Get Subscribers On Your Science Channel :
1. One Way: Collaboration
Collaborations are a proven way to get more views on YouTube because your channel is directly exposed to a new audience that likely falls within your channel's niche. This is ideal! Did you know that YouTube lists collaborations as one of the best ways to be discovered by new viewers? You'll definitely want to try out collaborations on your channel at some point, especially when you're looking to grow your audience base.
- There are many ways to pull off an epic collaboration, but let's check out some tried and true tips first to make sure you understand the basics that all YouTubers should follow when collaborating. First, you should try to collaborate with channels of a similar size who are uploading content similar in quality to your own.
- To make sure your collab is a success, try to communicate as much as possible about the type of video you both want to make, when you will release the collaboration to viewers, and how you will promote each other's channels.
- If you want more tips for how to put together insanely succesful collabs, check out the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. The lesson teaches you everything from how to choose compatible collaborators to the importance of cross-promotion.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Another Way: Video Captions
It may seem like a small detail, but video captions can make your videos more attractive to certain viewers, leading to getting more views on YouTube. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so by adding captions you're helping break down the language barrier for many viewers.
- To make captions, the process is pretty simple. Let's look at the best way to add captions to your videos without spending loads of time!
- You'll want to select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- If you're curious for a more in-depth look at how captions can serve your channel well, then check out the master class video below from YouTube. If you really want to get more views, then expanding your reach globally is key.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. A Final Way: Callmart
A fun way to get more views on YouTube is to use Callmart in your free time. This charged communication app earns you money by charging buyers to talk to you. You get to decide the fee and conversation topic! Below we'll explain how the app works to help you gain views and subscribers.
- Free time is all you need to make use of Callmart. The main point of Callmart is to earn you money for talking on the phone, but there's more to it than that.
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a promotion platform. All you have to do is ask callers to share your channel. We suggest waiting until the end of a call to ask and remember to be polite, not pushy!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Combine some of the methods above for the best results; these methods will guarantee that your science channel will get more subscribers than ever before!
To learn more about growing your channel, browse the articles below!
Best of luck growing your channel!
You may also like . . .