Just like you, tons of science channel YouTubers are always looking for new ways to get paid. If what you want is to get paid, it's recommended to start learning about methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
There are so many options when making science YouTube videos, you need a dash of creativity to really stand out. Being a YouTuber who runs a science channel means that you know all about all the challenges of YouTube, including the struggle of gaining subscribers and views.
This article hopes to help science channel YouTubers to learn how to make their channels better and become just like famous YouTube channel "Vsauce"!
Why should you read this article? Because it will help your science channel thanks to the proven effectiveness of each method below, and the methods are easy to integrate into your routine right away!
3 Approaches to Get Paid Using Your Science Channel :
1. Tip: Collaboration
If you've been trying to get more views on YouTube with little success, then you should seriously consider trying out a collaboration. Collaborating with another YouTuber might be exactly what your channel needs! YouTube thinks so. They say that collaborations are one of their top-recommended ways to achieve discovery on the platform.
- To do a collab the right way, you'll want to be sure to find other YouTubers who are similar to you. This means they have a similar subscriber count and niche of followers.
- Another key to collaboration success is communication. This means clearly communicating with your collaborator about the type of videos to make, when they'll be released, and how they'll be promoted.
- If you're thinking of trying out collaborations for the first time (or even if you're a collab pro), it is beneficial for any YouTuber to read the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. You'll learn extra tips to make sure you're producing the best collaborations possible.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Tip: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Tip: Callmart
YouTubers love using Callmart to get more views on YouTube because it's free to get started and you can see results quickly. It doesn't hurt that you get paid while using the app to talk to viewers, so this means viewer outreach can be monetized by using Callmart.
- You only need to set aside some free time in order to profit with Callmart. You get paid to talk, and because you're a YouTuber, you already have a built-in customer base on Callmart—your subscribers!
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Try the approaches mentioned in this article so that your science channel will help you get paid!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
We hope to see you on the next "Best YouTubers" list!
You may also like . . .