So many news channel YouTubers would like to get subscribers. If your aim is to get subscribers, you should learn more about the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
Will you be reporting on celebrity news, sports news, or political news? Choose what news interests you the most. Being a YouTuber who owns a news channel means that you know all about hard work and commitment, because that's what it takes to make watchable content on YouTube.
We plan to boost news channel YouTubers to curate better content and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "The New York Times"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your news channel since we carefully sourced our tips from among many methods, and all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
3 Ideas to Get Subscribers On Your News Channel :
1. Number One: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Number Two: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
It's not easy to get more views on YouTube, but if you use Callmart you will finally start to find rewards from your efforts. That's because Callmart puts you in direct contact with fans, boosting engagement in a whole new way that can't be achieved from behind a screen.
- With charged communication, it's so easy to earn money in your free time. You just need to answer the phone when someone calls! Share your Callmart listing with viewers and we bet the phone will start ringing right away! That's the special benefit YouTubers have on Callmart.
- You can also use Callmart to get valuable word-of-mouth recommendations by asking callers to share your channel on social media once the call is over.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
These ideas will make sure that your news channel will get subscribers regularly, every single day!
Want to learn even more about growing your YouTube channel? In that case, one of the articles below will be of great help.
We hope that this article could help your YouTube journey, even the smallest bit!
You may also like . . .