It's true that activism channel YouTubers want to know how to get views. If you've made a goal to get views, then you probably need to try using the right tools to benefit your channel.
Being passionate is the first step for an activism YouTube, but it isn't the only step. Being a YouTuber who runs an activism channel means that you have experience with all the bumps that can occur along the way to success on YouTube.
Today, we plan to support activism channel YouTubers to create better channels and aim to become like famous YouTube channel "Kat Blaque"!
Why not have a read through this article? We assure you it will benefit your activism channel thanks to the proven effectiveness of each method below, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
How to Get Views Using Your Activism Channel :
1. The First Way: Keywords
If you haven't heard of traffic-generating keywords, then we guess you may be trying to get more views on YouTube with little to no luck, right? Traffic-generating keywords are what you need to use to make sure your videos show up in search results. With about 300 hours of content uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords is incredibly important to get your content noticed, otherwise it can be easily overlooked by viewers.
- When you make a title and video description, it's important to get the appropriate keywords in there while still being natural.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- The YouTube Creators Academy is a wonderful resource for creators who are pursuing YouTube as a career option, and we suggest checking out their keyword lesson if you want to make your content more discoverable. They'll teach you everything about how to use keywords and hashtags in descriptions to make them viewer and advertiser friendly.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. The Second Way: Collaboration
To get more views on YouTube, one of the best things you can do for your channel is try a collaboration to introduce yourself to a new audience. You may be surprised to learn that YouTube specifically recommends collaborations as a way to achieve discovery on the platform. So it's clear that introducing collaboration videos to your channel is important for growth.
- It's important to find YouTubers who match well with your channel when trying to pull off a collaboration. The basic rule of thumb is the more similar they are to you, the better.
- In addition to the previous tip, remember to also discuss everything and make a plan before filming. Don't forget to set a date for filming as well as for the video release!
- It's important to put some thought into the collaboration process ahead of time. If you want to produce stronger collab videos, we suggest having a look at a lesson from the YouTube Creators Academy that will teach you the ins and outs of collaboration production.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. The Third Way: Callmart
If you want a simple solution to getting more views on YouTube, give charged communication a try with Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. This means you can reach out to viewers on the app to increase engagement and earn money at the same time! We'll explain more below.
- With charged communication, you earn money just by talking. And as a YouTuber, you have a whole audience just waiting to get in touch!
- Callmart also benefits YouTubers in another way—they can self-promote to callers. Asking callers to share your YouTube channel at the end of a call is a great way to find new subscribers.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
The three methods mentioned above will make sure that your activism channel will get views like you've never seen!
To learn more about growing your channel, the articles below will help!
Maybe we'll see your YouTube channel name in the news someday!
You may also like . . .