Like you, many fishing channel YouTubers seek new approaches to make money. But if you're serious about YouTube and want to make money, we recommend that you begin to think about some new tools that you can use to improve your channel the way other successful YouTubers do.
Fishing channels are more popular than you'd think. Being a YouTuber who runs a fishing channel means that you are very familiar with all the little struggles a YouTuber can face on their way to creating a successful channel.
This article plans to provide information for fishing channel YouTubers to create greater content and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "BlacktipH"!
Checking the tips in this article will help your fishing channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus these solutions are proven to work since top YouTubers use them.
3 Ways to Make Money Using Your Fishing Channel :
1. Tip: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Tip: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Tip: Callmart
Callmart offers solutions to YouTubers via charged communication, which is a reliable way to help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication means getting paid to talk while using the app. The callers (your fans) will pay for a one-to-one chat with you, and you get to connect with your audience in a totally new way!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: The app's primary function is earning you money. You use the app to talk to callers, who will likely be your YouTube viewers, and they pay per-minute to chat with you!
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a way to self-promote. You just need to ask callers to share your channel online at the end of a call. This way you'll gain exposure to a whole new audience!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Try to carry out some of the methods in this article, so that your fishing channel will become a steady method to make money!
For more information on how to grow your channel, one of the articles below will be of great help.
Which solution is your favorite? Let us know!
You may also like . . .