Almost all activism channel YouTubers are looking for ways to monetize YouTube. If it's important for you to monetize YouTube, the best advice is to think carefully about the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
Being passionate is the first step for an activism YouTube, but it isn't the only step. Having an activism channel means that you're well-versed on the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
We hope to be a source of information for activism channel YouTubers to create greater content and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "Kat Blaque"!
Reading this article will help your activism channel since we carefully sourced our tips from among many methods, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
3 Ideas to Monetize Youtube Using Your Activism Channel :
1. First: Collaboration
Getting more views is easy if you collaborate with other YouTubers sometimes. That's because collaborations expose your channel to an entirely new audience. In fact, YouTube lists collaborations as one of the top ways to become discovered on the platform, so it's pretty important to incorporate a collab or two into your regular content from time to time.
- It's important to find YouTubers who match well with your channel when trying to pull off a collaboration. The basic rule of thumb is the more similar they are to you, the better.
- In addition to the previous tip, remember to also discuss everything and make a plan before filming. Don't forget to set a date for filming as well as for the video release!
- It's important to put some thought into the collaboration process ahead of time. If you want to produce stronger collab videos, we suggest having a look at a lesson from the YouTube Creators Academy that will teach you the ins and outs of collaboration production.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Second: Video Captions
We recommend adding captions to your videos if you want to get more views. Why? Because captions open up your channel to a whole new audience. Did you know about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country? So it's helpful to have language options built into your videos.
- So let's talk about how to make captions for YouTube. And thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function, it's easier than you may think!
- Select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- YouTube has a wonderful video about how to expand your reach globally using translation tools. Check it out below to learn more. They make an excellent point that an easy-to-understand video is also easy to share!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Third: Callmart
One of the easiest solutions to help get more views on YouTube is using a charged communication app. Callmart is a great choice because the app understands YouTubers and their need to achieve engagement with viewers. You can engage with your audience in a whole new way using Callmart!
- Free time is all it takes to get started benefiting from Callmart. Even though Callmart is primarily a money-making app, it also has a secondary benefit.
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
A combination of the ideas mentioned in this article will surely make sure that your activism channel can become a way to monetize your YouTube account!
If you want more detailed information, read the articles below!
You may also like . . .