Many activism channel YouTubers want to be taught how to get paid. Although, to get paid, it's recommended for you to start learning about methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
As an activism channel, you have a lot of directions you can take - educational, motivational, change-making, and more! Being a creator with an activism channel means that you really know just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
This article hopes to provide tips for activism channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and be like famous YouTube channel "Kat Blaque"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your activism channel due to how practical each tip is, and all our methods can be applied with little effort, showing results fast.
3 Paths to Get Paid Using Your Activism Channel :
1. First Tip: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use tags that are both general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general tags, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific tags such as brand names.
- One important point about tags is all the wrong ways you could potentially use them. YouTube has specified a tag usage policy which every YouTuber should be well acquainted with.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Second Tip: Video Descriptions
To get more views on YouTube, you should be paying more careful attention to your video descriptions. Ask yourself this: Do you have an idea of what makes a strong description? If the answer is "not really", then you need to read the tips we've gathered for you below.
By the way, YouTube recommends using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the right keywords for your descriptions, so we suggest having a look at these resources ahead of time before even writing a description.
- A strong video description has two primary elements. First, it's useful to viewers in some way, such as by including timestamps.
- The other way to make a strong video description is to add links to your other content, social media, or playlists. You should always have at least one link in every description.
- YouTube has kindly provided tips for writing a strong video description in the video below. Most YouTubers will probably learn at least one new trick by watching this video. Take a look!
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
Getting more views on YouTube is sometimes a struggle, and these days YouTubers are using a variety of tools to help their channels. Callmart is the one we recommend if you have a growing channel. The app monetizes your viewer outreach efforts by charging callers to talk with you.
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you, and you can decide the price they pay on a per-minute basis. Viewers tend to be really excited for the chance to talk directly with their favorite YouTubers!
- Callmart also gives you the chance to promote your channel—you just need to ask callers to promote your channel on social media if they enjoyed the call with you.
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
We're positive that one of the paths in this article will make sure that your activism channel will help you get paid!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
Your channel probably has a lot of potential, so make sure to cultivate it!
You may also like . . .