It's true that technology channel YouTubers want to be taught how to gain subscribers. But if you want to gain subscribers, then we think you should think about some new ways to improve your channel that you may have not considered before.
it might seem impossible to make your technology channel different from all the others. Being the owner of a technology channel means that you have experience with the commitment required to effectively produce content that pleases viewers.
This page will hopefully help technology channel YouTubers to make their channels even better and bask in fame, like famous YouTube channel "Austin Evans"!
Reading through this article will benefit your technology channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Paths to Gain Subscribers On Your Technology Channel :
1. One Way: Video Descriptions
Writing a smart video description is one of YouTube's top-recommended ways to be discoverable on the platform.
There are so many ways to make a stronger video description and some of them may surprise you! For example, did you know there are tools specifically recommended by YouTube for finding keywords to feature in your descriptions? Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner are two great resources for identifying keywords that, if used, will help bring in more viewers. Try them out the next time you upload a video!
For more tips like this, keep reading below.
- YouTube recommends adding timestamps to your video descriptions to make them more useful to viewers.
- YouTube also recommends including links in each description, and making all descriptions unique. Don't just copy and paste the same description every time!
- If you want to be sure you're not wasting your time whenever you write a video description, check out the below video from YouTube which teaches you exactly how to optimize a description to make sure your videos get more clicks.
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Another Way: Keywords
To get more views on YouTube, you need your videos to show up in the YouTube search results, and that means using keywords effectively. If you are scratching your head right now, don't worry. We'll explain everything you need to know below. The reason it's important to learn about keywords ASAP is because about 300 hours of footage is uploaded each minute to YouTube, so your content can easily become buried if you don't start using keywords to your advantage.
- Don't miss the opportunity to put smart keywords in both your videos' titles and descriptions.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If keywords are completely new to you, then it's likely your content is not highly discoverable on YouTube. To ensure you're getting the views you deserve, learn more about keyword usage by taking a lesson directly from YouTube at the Creators Academy. Their tips will boost your channel's discoverability, and you should notice more views coming in when you put them to use.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. A Final Way: Callmart
Getting more views on YouTube is sometimes a struggle, and these days YouTubers are using a variety of tools to help their channels. Callmart is the one we recommend if you have a growing channel. The app monetizes your viewer outreach efforts by charging callers to talk with you.
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you, and you can decide the price they pay on a per-minute basis. Viewers tend to be really excited for the chance to talk directly with their favorite YouTubers!
- For an added benefit, we recommend asking callers to promote your channel or one of your videos on social media. You'll get paid for the call and you'll get a free promotion!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
We guarantee that using one of the paths listed above will help so that your technology channel will gain subscribers by the minute!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, definitely check out these articles!
We hope your first (or next) Play Button arrives soon!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App