There's no shame in admitting that business channel YouTubers are searching for methods to get views. If it's important for you to get views, the best advice is to explore methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
Business is such a broad term, it's hard to decide exactly what kind of business channel you want to run. Running a business channel means that you must know just how much effort it takes to create content that will impress viewers.
This article hopes to be a source of information for business channel YouTubers to create better channels and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "Marie Forleo"!
Why not have a read through this article? We assure you it will benefit your business channel thanks to the proven effectiveness of each method below, and all our methods can be applied with little effort, showing results fast.
3 Ideas to Get Views Using Your Business Channel :
1. One Idea: Collaboration
Collaborations are a proven way to get more views on YouTube because your channel is directly exposed to a new audience that likely falls within your channel's niche. This is ideal! Did you know that YouTube lists collaborations as one of the best ways to be discovered by new viewers? You'll definitely want to try out collaborations on your channel at some point, especially when you're looking to grow your audience base.
- There are many ways to pull off an epic collaboration, but let's check out some tried and true tips first to make sure you understand the basics that all YouTubers should follow when collaborating. First, you should try to collaborate with channels of a similar size who are uploading content similar in quality to your own.
- To make sure your collab is a success, try to communicate as much as possible about the type of video you both want to make, when you will release the collaboration to viewers, and how you will promote each other's channels.
- If you want more tips for how to put together insanely succesful collabs, check out the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. The lesson teaches you everything from how to choose compatible collaborators to the importance of cross-promotion.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Another Idea: Video Captions
It may seem like a small detail, but video captions can make your videos more attractive to certain viewers, leading to getting more views on YouTube. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so by adding captions you're helping break down the language barrier for many viewers.
- To make captions, the process is pretty simple. Let's look at the best way to add captions to your videos without spending loads of time!
- You'll want to select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- If you're curious for a more in-depth look at how captions can serve your channel well, then check out the master class video below from YouTube. If you really want to get more views, then expanding your reach globally is key.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Last Idea: Callmart
We understand the struggle of trying to get more views on YouTube, and there's an app called Callmart that gets it too. By using charged communication, which means getting paid to talk on the app, YouTubers can get paid while they engage with fans.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it's really simple: get paid to talk to callers and earn money per minute. Callmart believes all knowledge is valuable, and that's why you can get paid just to talk.
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
We guarantee that using one of the ideas listed above will help so that your business channel will get more and more views!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, browse the articles below!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App