We all know that challenges channel YouTubers are trying to find tips to get subscribers. If your aim is to get subscribers, then you probably need to begin exploring using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
Thinking up new challenges that no one has done before is difficult! Running a challenges channel means that you understand hard work and commitment, because that's what it takes to make watchable content on YouTube.
We aim to help challenges channel YouTubers to grow their channels and become just like famous YouTube channel "SIS vs BRO"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your challenges channel since all the tips are proven to bring about actual results, plus these solutions are proven to work since top YouTubers use them.
3 Tips to Get Subscribers On Your Challenges Channel :
1. First Way: Collaboration
If you haven't ever collaborated with another YouTuber but you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then a collaboration is likely exactly what your channel needs! In fact, uploading collaboration videos is specifically recommended by YouTube for YouTubers looking to be discovered by new viewers. This means you should start planning a collab video ASAP if you're trying to grow your channel right now.
- Collaborations are best done with channels of a similar size to your own. Also, make sure to choose a YouTuber whose video quality is similar to yours. You want viewers to be impressed with your collaboration, not underwhelmed.
- We recommend discussing the type of video you both want to make before you start filming. It also helps to set a deadline for filming, otherwise things may never get off the ground.
- To improve your collaborations, we recommend taking a look at one of YouTube's lessons from the Creators Academy. It teaches you how to successfully pull off a collab, whether it's your first time or you have previous experience. This lesson will help you make better collaboration videos, getting you more views and a bigger reaction.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Second Way: Video Captions
If you're hoping to get more views on YouTube, have you considered adding captions to your videos? Some viewers need these captions to watch a video, so consider the views you're missing out on if you don't have captions. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so it's important to have captions to accommodate these viewers.
- You may be thinking that creating captions will take a huge amount of time, but actually, it's much easier these days. Below we can see how to edit the auto-generated text YouTube creates, so you can get perfect captions quickly!
- From the Edit menu on your Video Manager page, select "Subtitles and CC". From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- To wrap up, let's listen to what YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard has to say about the benefits of using captions. We hope you have a better idea of what makes captions so important for a channel, and how they can help you tap into a new pool of subscribers.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Third Way: Callmart
When it comes to getting more views on YouTube, you can be sure that Callmart will deliver solutions. You'll not only earn money thanks to the app's use of charged communication (this means getting paid to talk!), but you'll also achieve the added benefit of viewer outreach by chatting with people who watch your videos.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it works by connecting you with callers who pay to talk to you. All you need is a phone and some free time.
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a promotion platform. All you have to do is ask callers to share your channel. We suggest waiting until the end of a call to ask and remember to be polite, not pushy!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Try to carry out some of the tips in this article, so that your challenges channel will get subscribers regularly, every single day!
Looking for more specific information on how to grow your channel? Then, check out the articles below!
Good luck with your YouTube endeavors!
You may also like . . .