You can't deny that challenges channel YouTubers want to learn how to increase subscribers. But if you're serious about YouTube and want to increase subscribers, it's said that you should learn more about some new approaches to channel growth based on tried-and-true methods.
Getting footage for challenges videos can be really tough depending on the challenge. Taking on a challenges channel means that you're probably really familiar with the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
Today, we want to aid challenges channel YouTubers to create better channels and bask in fame, like famous YouTube channel "SIS vs BRO"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your challenges channel since we filtered through all the methods out there to bring you the best of the bunch, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Ways to Increase Subscribers On Your Challenges Channel :
1. One Way: Keywords
To get more views on YouTube, you need your videos to show up in the YouTube search results, and that means using keywords effectively. If you are scratching your head right now, don't worry. We'll explain everything you need to know below. The reason it's important to learn about keywords ASAP is because about 300 hours of footage is uploaded each minute to YouTube, so your content can easily become buried if you don't start using keywords to your advantage.
- Don't miss the opportunity to put smart keywords in both your videos' titles and descriptions.
- Keywords are proven to help generate more traffic on your channel. Just be sure to use a combination of both general and specific keywords, such as "gaming" and "Markiplier", respectively.
- If keywords are completely new to you, then it's likely your content is not highly discoverable on YouTube. To ensure you're getting the views you deserve, learn more about keyword usage by taking a lesson directly from YouTube at the Creators Academy. Their tips will boost your channel's discoverability, and you should notice more views coming in when you put them to use.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Another Way: Collaboration
If you haven't ever collaborated with another YouTuber but you're looking to get more views on YouTube, then a collaboration is likely exactly what your channel needs! In fact, uploading collaboration videos is specifically recommended by YouTube for YouTubers looking to be discovered by new viewers. This means you should start planning a collab video ASAP if you're trying to grow your channel right now.
- One of our top recommendations for collabs is to choose a YouTuber who is similar to you in a few different ways. These include having a similar amount of subscribers, channel genre, and video quality. If you choose a channel that's too different from yours, then the audience may not be interested in the collaboration.
- Try to communicate clearly with whoever you collaborate with about the content of the videos you'll be making so you're both on the same page. Miscommunication is something you want to avoid in a collab, so take the time to make a plan!
- Collaborations can either be a huge success or a flop depending on the techniques you use to produce them. To make better collab videos, check out a YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations and learn the entire process from pre-production to post video release, including how to cross-promote content.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. A Final Way: Callmart
Callmart, a free charged communication app, is delivering results for YouTubers who are hoping to get more views on YouTube. This is a charged communication app, which means you get paid for talking on the app to people who call you, and it can also work wonders for your viewer outreach efforts by putting you in direct contact with subscribers.
- Callmart monetizes your viewer outreach efforts. You talk to fans on the app, who pay for your time, and then you request them to share your channel or a favorite video on social media.
- Callmart also benefits YouTubers in another way—they can self-promote to callers. Asking callers to share your YouTube channel at the end of a call is a great way to find new subscribers.
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Try the methods mentioned in this article so that your challenges channel will have a sharp increase in subscribers very soon!
Need more information on making your channel better? Then, the articles below will help!
Everyone has an origin story. We're happy to have been a part of yours.
You may also like . . .