It's pretty much a given that challenges channel YouTubers are constantly looking for methods to be famous YouTubers. If you've made a goal to be a famous YouTuber, it's best if you try out the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
For your challenges channel to grow, you need a fun cast and interesting challenges. Being the owner of a challenges channel means that you're well acquainted with all the bumps that can occur along the way to success on YouTube.
This page aims to be of use to challenges channel YouTubers to curate better content and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "SIS vs BRO"!
Taking a look at this article will be useful for your challenges channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
Learn How to be a Famous YouTuber Using Your Challenges Channel :
1. Idea: Video Descriptions
It's actually a lot easier than you may think to get more views on YouTube, but you will need to learn about video description optimization first. For example, using the right keywords and placing them strategically in your video description are two important techniques for increasing views. YouTube recommends using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the right keywords for your descriptions. Check them out and give them a try the next time you upload!
Keep reading below to learn more about description optimization.
- Optimizing your video descriptions is easy. First of all, try to include timestamps in your descriptions as much as possible. Viewers like it when a description is both entertaining and useful.
- Another way to optimize a video description is to add links. You want to direct readers to your social media accounts or your other content as much as possible!
- If you're pursuing YouTube as a career, then you'll want to be sure you understand the right techniques for writing descriptions. The video below is only a couple minutes, but it has valuable information for any creator who is serious about YouTube and getting more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Idea: Keywords
If you haven't heard of traffic-generating keywords, then we guess you may be trying to get more views on YouTube with little to no luck, right? Traffic-generating keywords are what you need to use to make sure your videos show up in search results. With about 300 hours of content uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords is incredibly important to get your content noticed, otherwise it can be easily overlooked by viewers.
- When you make a title and video description, it's important to get the appropriate keywords in there while still being natural.
- It's recommended to use keywords as close to the beginning of your title or video description as possible. This will increase how searchable your video is online.
- The YouTube Creators Academy is a wonderful resource for creators who are pursuing YouTube as a career option, and we suggest checking out their keyword lesson if you want to make your content more discoverable. They'll teach you everything about how to use keywords and hashtags in descriptions to make them viewer and advertiser friendly.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Idea: Callmart
With Callmart, you can actually get results from the effort you put in trying to get more views on YouTube. Callmart eliminates the screen between you and your fans, putting you in one-to-one contact with subscribers. You'll boost your engagement with your audience and get paid for the time you spend!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: First of all, the app allows you to monetize your free time, meaning you get paid just to talk on the app, and you can choose your own fee on a per-minute basis!
- For an added benefit, we recommend asking callers to promote your channel or one of your videos on social media. You'll get paid for the call and you'll get a free promotion!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
These methods will make certain that your challenges channel can become your ticket to becoming a famous YouTuber!
Looking for more specific information on how to grow your channel? Then, read the articles below!
Let us know when you receive your first YouTube award!
You may also like . . .