We all know that cooking channel YouTubers want to know how to increase views. If you're striving to increase views, then we think you should think about the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
So you love food. So do many others. How will you make your cooking channel stand out? Being the owner of a cooking channel means that you have a good idea of the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
We want to give advice to cooking channel YouTubers to better their channels and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "Cooking with Dog"!
So why read this article? Because it's going to benefit your cooking channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
Learn How to Increase Views On Your Cooking Channel :
1. The First Way: Video Descriptions
If you're looking to get more views on YouTube then ask yourself this: Do you know what goes into making a searchable description? If your answer is "no", then keep reading below!
To get you started writing searchable descriptions, we recommend using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the best keywords for your content. Be sure to identify keywords before you begin writing your descriptions!
- There are two elements that constitute a strong video description. One is make your description useful to viewers. This can be achieved by adding timestamps in your description.
- It's also high key important to make each video description unique. Don't just paste the same thing in each video description!
- The below video is short but full of great information about how to write effective video descriptions. Actually, most YouTubers don't know all the ins and outs of description writing, so it would benefit you to take a look!
For more tips and details, click here!
2. The Second Way: Keywords
Keywords play a major role in helping you to get more views on YouTube because they help direct viewers to your content. We call these traffic-generating keywords, and traffic is what you want! That's because about 300 hours of footage is uploaded to YouTube per minute, so using keywords to direct a specific group of viewers to your content is necessary if you want to be discovered on the platform.
- Once you start using keywords more effectively, you should notice an increase in your channel's traffic.
- We recommend using both general and specific keywords. For example, if you have a beauty channel, one general keyword would be "beauty" and the specific word would be "James Charles".
- It's not easy to fully grasp how to use keywords if you're new to the concept. For a more in depth review of keyword usage, check out how to write smart descriptions from the YouTube Creators Academy. The tips they give are all aimed at making your content more discoverable on the platform.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. The Third Way: Callmart
YouTubers love using Callmart to get more views on YouTube because it's free to get started and you can see results quickly. It doesn't hurt that you get paid while using the app to talk to viewers, so this means viewer outreach can be monetized by using Callmart.
- You only need to set aside some free time in order to profit with Callmart. You get paid to talk, and because you're a YouTuber, you already have a built-in customer base on Callmart—your subscribers!
- Another way that Callmart specially benefits YouTubers? You can self-promote on the app. Most YouTubers do this simply by asking, at the end of a phone call, for the caller to share their channel on social media. That's all it takes to find new subscribers!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Successful YouTubers also use these methods, so hopefully they'll make sure your cooking channel will see a big increase in views and success!
If you want more detailed information, check out the articles below!
We hope that this article could help your YouTube journey, even the smallest bit!
You may also like . . .