Like you, many cooking channel YouTubers want to monetize YouTube. Although, to monetize YouTube, you'd better begin to think about using tools that can strengthen your channel's reach.
Cooking channels are a great way to share your love of cooking, but aren't the easiest to succeed in. Running a cooking channel means that you have experience with just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
We hope to give a leg up to cooking channel YouTubers to curate better content and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "Cooking with Dog"!
Why not have a read through this article? We assure you it will benefit your cooking channel thanks to the proven effectiveness of each method below, and these methods are the ones used by successful YouTubers.
How to Monetize Youtube Using Your Cooking Channel :
1. First Path: Collaboration
If you've been trying to get more views on YouTube with little success, then you should seriously consider trying out a collaboration. Collaborating with another YouTuber might be exactly what your channel needs! YouTube thinks so. They say that collaborations are one of their top-recommended ways to achieve discovery on the platform.
- To do a collab the right way, you'll want to be sure to find other YouTubers who are similar to you. This means they have a similar subscriber count and niche of followers.
- Another key to collaboration success is communication. This means clearly communicating with your collaborator about the type of videos to make, when they'll be released, and how they'll be promoted.
- If you're thinking of trying out collaborations for the first time (or even if you're a collab pro), it is beneficial for any YouTuber to read the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. You'll learn extra tips to make sure you're producing the best collaborations possible.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Second Path: Video Captions
If you want to get more views on YouTube, consider this: Certain viewers, such as those with trouble hearing or who's first language isn't English, may prefer if your videos have captions. Making your videos more accessible will lead to channel success. This is especially important considering about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country!
- Thanks to YouTube's auto-generating caption function, you no longer have to manually enter each line of text. Let's take a look at how to do this.
- Just find "Subtitles and CC" in the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- Using captions is a surprisingly easy way to find a new subscriber base. In the below video, YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard will explain just what makes captions such a gold mine for views.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Third Path: Callmart
It's not easy to get more views on YouTube, but if you use Callmart you will finally start to find rewards from your efforts. That's because Callmart puts you in direct contact with fans, boosting engagement in a whole new way that can't be achieved from behind a screen.
- With charged communication, it's so easy to earn money in your free time. You just need to answer the phone when someone calls! Share your Callmart listing with viewers and we bet the phone will start ringing right away! That's the special benefit YouTubers have on Callmart.
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Implementing at least one of the methods above will make sure your cooking channel can be used to monetize YouTube and bring in some earnings!
If this article wasn't enough, definitely check out these articles!
Best of luck growing your channel!
You may also like . . .