Most cooking channel YouTubers are constantly looking for methods to earn money. If you've been struggling to earn money, you should explore how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
For cooking channels, it's sometimes hard to decide what kind of food to focus on. Being in charge of a cooking channel means that you're well acquainted with the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
This article plans to aid cooking channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and become a well-known YouTuber like famous YouTube channel "Cooking with Dog"!
Reading through this article will benefit your cooking channel thanks to how effective each tip we recommend is, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
3 Tips to Earn Money Using Your Cooking Channel :
1. Number One: Video Descriptions
If your video description feels like an afterthought, then this might be the reason you're not getting more views on YouTube.
You'll want to take a look at the below tips if your goal is to get more views. But first, we suggest exploring the following two resources which will help you choose successful keywords to use in your descriptions: Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner.
Use these tools to find keywords ahead of time whenever you write a video description.
- It's recommended to include at least two important elements in your video descriptions. The first one is timestamps, which will make your description much more useful to viewers.
- Another key element of a good video description is using links. Every description should have at least one (preferably more) link to social media, your other videos, or one of your playlists.
- We love the below video because it's short but packed full of useful information. You'll learn about how your video descriptions appear to potential viewers, which will inform exactly how you should write your descriptions to get more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Number Two: Keywords
If you want to increase the chances of your videos showing up in search results to get more views on YouTube, then you'll need to learn about keywords. Every minute, about 300 hours of footage is uploaded to the platform, meaning there is a huge amount of competition for views. If you want to give your content a fighting chance, you need to use keywords to make it discoverable, otherwise it may just fall through the cracks.
- Use keywords in both your title and video descriptions to get the best results. The close to the beginning of the title or sentence, the better.
- General and specific keywords are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both in your title and description of your videos. General keywords will probably be the first words that come to mind naturally and specific keywords require a little more thinking.
- If you're really serious about making your content more discoverable, then we suggest taking a lesson from YouTube at the Creators Academy. If you put their smart tips to use when generating keywords, you'll be making your videos more accessible to viewers searching for new content, which ensures more views!
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
It's important to get more views on YouTube if you're hoping for longevity on the platform, and Callmart can help you do that. Because Callmart believes time and knowledge are valuable, you'll get paid for the time you spend chatting with callers. For YouTubers, the callers tend to be fans of your channel, so you can boost engagement with your audience while using the app!
- Callmart is incredibly easy to use, and earning money can happen from day one. You just make a listing and wait for the phone to ring. Get paid for the time you spend talking. Easy!
- For an added benefit, we recommend asking callers to promote your channel or one of your videos on social media. You'll get paid for the call and you'll get a free promotion!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Combine some of the tips above for the best results; these tips will guarantee that your cooking channel can help you earn money on YouTube!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
We hope to see your YouTube channel name in the headlines someday!
You may also like . . .