All cooking channel YouTubers want to learn how to get paid. If you've made a goal to get paid, it's best if you experiment with using various resources designed for channel improvement to make your content the best it can possibly be.
Will you be cooking Asian dishes? European? Maybe just desserts? You'll have to carefully choose what the theme of your channel will be. Being a YouTuber who runs a cooking channel means that you must know the huge amount of effort it takes to get a channel up and running.
We plan to provide tips for cooking channel YouTubers to find new ways to make their channels great and aim to become like famous YouTube channel "Cooking with Dog"!
Checking the tips in this article will help your cooking channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus all our methods can be applied with little effort, showing results fast.
3 Paths to Get Paid Using Your Cooking Channel :
1. First Idea: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- It's recommended to use about five to eight tags per video, but YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags.
- General and specific tags are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both. For general tags, just imagine the first words that come to mind when you think of your video. These natural words will most likely be general. Specific tags will take a little more thinking and include words like people's or brand names.
- Did you know using non-hashtags (ordinary descriptive tags) is a violation of YouTube's policy? That's right. There's a policy on tag usage, so be sure to become familiar with it before using tags in your descriptions or titles. Violating any of these rules could result in YouTube removing your video, so be careful!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Second Idea: Video Descriptions
If your video description feels like an afterthought, then this might be the reason you're not getting more views on YouTube.
You'll want to take a look at the below tips if your goal is to get more views. But first, we suggest exploring the following two resources which will help you choose successful keywords to use in your descriptions: Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner.
Use these tools to find keywords ahead of time whenever you write a video description.
- It's recommended to include at least two important elements in your video descriptions. The first one is timestamps, which will make your description much more useful to viewers.
- Another key element of a good video description is using links. Every description should have at least one (preferably more) link to social media, your other videos, or one of your playlists.
- We love the below video because it's short but packed full of useful information. You'll learn about how your video descriptions appear to potential viewers, which will inform exactly how you should write your descriptions to get more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Third Idea: Callmart
Callmart is an app that can help YouTubers get more views on YouTube by taking advantage of viewers' desire to connect with you. If you've ever wished you could have a conversation with your favorite YouTuber, then you already get the concept behind Callmart.
- Callmart makes it easy for you to grow your channel in a number of ways. First of all, Callmart monetizes your free time, so you get paid just to talk on the app. Any form of monetization is, of course, helpful to a growing channel.
- Callmart also gives you the chance to promote your channel—you just need to ask callers to promote your channel on social media if they enjoyed the call with you.
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
A combination of the paths mentioned in this article will surely make sure that your cooking channel will lead to you getting paid by YouTube!
If you want more detailed information, the articles below will help!
You may also like . . .