You can't deny that cooking channel YouTubers seek new approaches to be famous YouTubers. If what you want is to be a famous YouTuber, we recommend that you try out the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
Great commentary is important for cooking channels, but sometimes hard to come up with. Taking on the challenge of a cooking channel means that you're probably really familiar with the time and effort required to keep the channel afloat and running smoothly.
Today, we want to boost cooking channel YouTubers to create better channels and gain as much popularity as famous YouTube channel "Cooking with Dog"!
Reading this article will help your cooking channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Methods to be a Famous YouTuber Using Your Cooking Channel :
1. Solution: Channel Art
To keep potential subscribers on your channel and increase your chances of getting more views on YouTube, you should have captivating channel art. To create a good-looking banner or other art for your channel, YouTube specifically recommends using Canva. There are also some other important tips when it comes to creating art for your channel—read more below!
- Portraying a powerful brand image is the main point of channel art. Try to keep everything cohesive in color and theme.
- It's highly recommended to add a tagline of text to your channel art to give viewers a short description of your channel. Keep it simple but powerful.
- If you're just starting out with your channel or you need a refresher, check out YouTube's guide to adding or editing channel art. You can learn how to get images for your channel art and how to add your social media links to the banner.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Solution: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are what motivate viewers to click on your content, which means they play a big role in helping you to get more views on YouTube! Actually, YouTube has done some research and concluded that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails. So be sure not to ignore your thumbnails in the video-making process.
- Giving viewers a peek of your video is the main point of a thumbnail, so don't use unrelated images or misleading photos to trick viewers into clicking.
- To be more specific, we recommend using photos where you're making eye contact with the camera. Humans are attracted to eye contact, and this is a proven way to get more clicks on your videos.
- Knowing what makes a thumbnail look good is only half the battle. You'll need the right tool to bring your vision to life, and for that we recommend Picmaker. It's a design tool made specially for YouTubers, so the formatting is easy. With over 700 templates, there's something for every kind of video imaginable. The below video introduces the tool, so take a look!
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Solution: Callmart
Callmart offers solutions to YouTubers via charged communication, which is a reliable way to help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication means getting paid to talk while using the app. The callers (your fans) will pay for a one-to-one chat with you, and you get to connect with your audience in a totally new way!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: The app's primary function is earning you money. You use the app to talk to callers, who will likely be your YouTube viewers, and they pay per-minute to chat with you!
- You can also use Callmart to get valuable word-of-mouth recommendations by asking callers to share your channel on social media once the call is over.
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Using the methods in this article, we hope that your cooking channel can become your ticket to becoming a famous YouTuber!
If you're looking for more reads on bettering your YouTube channel, don't leave without reading these articles!
We believe that you have what it takes to make your YouTube channel reach new heights!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App