Almost all couple channel YouTubers want to be taught how to earn money. If you've been struggling to earn money, you should explore how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
You and your partner love each other, but that love won't be enough to keep viewers. You'll have to be fun for others to watch, too! Being a YouTuber who owns a couple channel means that you're well acquainted with the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
This page aims to give a leg up to couple channel YouTubers to learn how to make their channels better and become as popular as famous YouTube channel "Sierra and Alex"!
Reading through this article will benefit your couple channel thanks to the proven effectiveness of each method below, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
3 Ways to Earn Money Using Your Couple Channel :
1. Tip: Collaboration
To get more views on YouTube, one of the best things you can do for your channel is try a collaboration to introduce yourself to a new audience. You may be surprised to learn that YouTube specifically recommends collaborations as a way to achieve discovery on the platform. So it's clear that introducing collaboration videos to your channel is important for growth.
- One of our top recommendations for collabs is to choose a YouTuber who is similar to you in a few different ways. These include having a similar amount of subscribers, channel genre, and video quality. If you choose a channel that's too different from yours, then the audience may not be interested in the collaboration.
- Try to communicate clearly with whoever you collaborate with about the content of the videos you'll be making so you're both on the same page. Miscommunication is something you want to avoid in a collab, so take the time to make a plan!
- Collaborations can either be a huge success or a flop depending on the techniques you use to produce them. To make better collab videos, check out a YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations and learn the entire process from pre-production to post video release, including how to cross-promote content.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Tip: Video Captions
As a new way to spice up your channel, captions are recommended for getting more views on YouTube. The reason is that some potential viewers may turn away from your videos if they don't have captions. This is especially true for viewers who don't understand English very well. About two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so captions will be very attractive to viewers like this who have a language barrier on YouTube.
- If you're sold on the idea of captions, you may be hesitant about the time it will take to create them. Actually, it's faster than you may think thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function.
- When you go into your Video Manager page, choose "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- It's actually quite easy to find a new group of subscribers thanks to the caption function on YouTube. The below YouTube master class video invites YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard to explain about the benefits of video captioning. Have a look!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Tip: Callmart
If you haven't heard of charged communication, you should definitely keep reading to learn more and discover how Callmart can help you get more views on YouTube. Charged communication is a simple system where buyers pay to call and talk to you. This system can be highly beneficial to YouTubers looking to boost viewer outreach!
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you and you decide how much they pay per minute. Most loyal viewers will be thrilled they can call and talk to you directly!
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a promotion platform. All you have to do is ask callers to share your channel. We suggest waiting until the end of a call to ask and remember to be polite, not pushy!
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
Try using at least one of the methods described above; we're sure your couple channel will become a source of earning money and success!
Learn more about growing your YouTube channel in the articles below.
Thank you for reading our article! We hope it helped.
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App