Like you, many DIY channel YouTubers want to know how to increase subscribers. But if you want to increase subscribers, then you probably need to learn more about how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
DIY channels are very hot on YouTube right now. That means there's competition, but also that you have a huge target audience! Taking on the challenge of a DIY channel means that you have experienced just what it takes to make videos that viewers want to watch and will remember.
This page aims to give a leg up to DIY channel YouTubers to learn how to make their channels better and aim to become like famous YouTube channel "LaurDIY"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your DIY channel since the contents below are some of the best practices on YouTube, and these solutions are proven to work since top YouTubers use them.
3 Ways to Increase Subscribers On Your DIY Channel :
1. First Tip: Collaboration
Getting more views is easy if you collaborate with other YouTubers sometimes. That's because collaborations expose your channel to an entirely new audience. In fact, YouTube lists collaborations as one of the top ways to become discovered on the platform, so it's pretty important to incorporate a collab or two into your regular content from time to time.
- It's important to find YouTubers who match well with your channel when trying to pull off a collaboration. The basic rule of thumb is the more similar they are to you, the better.
- In addition to the previous tip, remember to also discuss everything and make a plan before filming. Don't forget to set a date for filming as well as for the video release!
- It's important to put some thought into the collaboration process ahead of time. If you want to produce stronger collab videos, we suggest having a look at a lesson from the YouTube Creators Academy that will teach you the ins and outs of collaboration production.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
2. Second Tip: Video Captions
We recommend adding captions to your videos if you want to get more views. Why? Because captions open up your channel to a whole new audience. Did you know about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country? So it's helpful to have language options built into your videos.
- So let's talk about how to make captions for YouTube. And thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function, it's easier than you may think!
- Select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- YouTube has a wonderful video about how to expand your reach globally using translation tools. Check it out below to learn more. They make an excellent point that an easy-to-understand video is also easy to share!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
With Callmart, you can actually get results from the effort you put in trying to get more views on YouTube. Callmart eliminates the screen between you and your fans, putting you in one-to-one contact with subscribers. You'll boost your engagement with your audience and get paid for the time you spend!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: First of all, the app allows you to monetize your free time, meaning you get paid just to talk on the app, and you can choose your own fee on a per-minute basis!
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
The methods in this article will make sure your DIY channel will have a sharp increase in subscribers very soon!
If this article wasn't enough, one of the articles below will be of great help.
Which solution is your favorite? Let us know!
You may also like . . .