Just like you, tons of DIY channel YouTubers want to grow their channel. If you've made a goal to grow your channel, it's recommended to give some thought to the different support systems that are available to YouTubers to help their channels reach success.
There are many competitors for the title of "Best DIY YouTube Channel", but there are ways you can get there. Being a YouTuber who owns a DIY channel means that you must know all the bumps that can occur along the way to success on YouTube.
This article plans to boost DIY channel YouTubers to find new ways to make their channels great and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "LaurDIY"!
Going through the points in this article will benefit your DIY channel since we took the time to gather only the methods proven to work, plus all the tips are quick and easy to follow with minimal effort.
Learn How to Grow Your DIY Channel :
1. Solution: Keywords
If you want to get more views, then you should give keywords some thought. It's possible you haven't considered keywords or what they do for your channel, and that's OK! We'll explain more about their importance below so that your content starts getting the views it deserves. In fact, with about 300 hours of footage uploaded to YouTube per minute, using keywords wisely is necessary if you want to be discoverable on the platform.
- To get more traffic on your channel, you'll need to use keywords that are general and popular.
- Try to use a few very general keywords, such as makeup, gaming, or tutorial, and then add in a couple more specific words such as brand names.
- If you want to become an expert with keywords to create more discoverable content, then take a look at YouTube's lesson from the Creators Academy which teaches you how to write smart video descriptions to make sure the right viewers can find your content.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Solution: Collaboration
Getting more views is easy if you collaborate with other YouTubers sometimes. That's because collaborations expose your channel to an entirely new audience. In fact, YouTube lists collaborations as one of the top ways to become discovered on the platform, so it's pretty important to incorporate a collab or two into your regular content from time to time.
- There are many ways to pull off an epic collaboration, but let's check out some tried and true tips first to make sure you understand the basics that all YouTubers should follow when collaborating. First, you should try to collaborate with channels of a similar size who are uploading content similar in quality to your own.
- To make sure your collab is a success, try to communicate as much as possible about the type of video you both want to make, when you will release the collaboration to viewers, and how you will promote each other's channels.
- If you want more tips for how to put together insanely succesful collabs, check out the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. The lesson teaches you everything from how to choose compatible collaborators to the importance of cross-promotion.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. Solution: Callmart
It's important to get more views on YouTube if you're hoping for longevity on the platform, and Callmart can help you do that. Because Callmart believes time and knowledge are valuable, you'll get paid for the time you spend chatting with callers. For YouTubers, the callers tend to be fans of your channel, so you can boost engagement with your audience while using the app!
- Callmart is incredibly easy to use, and earning money can happen from day one. You just make a listing and wait for the phone to ring. Get paid for the time you spend talking. Easy!
- What's more, with Callmart you can ask your callers to promote your channel, leading to more traffic on your channel the more you use the app.
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
These methods will make sure that your DIY channel will grow and grow!
Looking for more specific information on how to grow your channel? Then, browse the articles below!
One day your name will be up there with the big YouTubers!
You may also like . . .