There's no shame in admitting that DIY channel YouTubers are eager to learn how to earn money. If you've been struggling to earn money, you should explore the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
DIY videos must be easy to understand, otherwise they won't become popular. Creating a DIY channel means that you are very familiar with the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
We aim to provide tips for DIY channel YouTubers to make their channels even better and become a well-known YouTuber like famous YouTube channel "LaurDIY"!
Reading this article will help your DIY channel thanks to the proven effectiveness of each method below, and these tips will help you imitate how top YouTubers operate their channels.
3 Ideas to Earn Money Using Your DIY Channel :
1. One Idea: Channel Art
One way to get more views on YouTube is to consider how your channel appears to newcomers. YouTube channel art is about more than just self-expression—it's about branding. YouTube recommends keeping your branding as simple as possible by imagining some of the logos of your favorite brands. These are usually a single image the you won't easily forget.
- Your channel art should portray a strong brand image to viewers to give them an idea of your channels theme.
- Our favorite way to leave an impression on newcomers is to include a tagline in your channel art. This can be just a very short description of your channel that will stick in people's minds.
- There are more details about the steps you need to take to add or edit channel art in YouTube's channel art guide. Did you know you can get images for your channel art directly from YouTube? Just use the YouTube Photo Library! The guide will also explain about how to add social media links to your banner, which is an important step to take.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Another Idea: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are an important part of the video making process, especially if you care about getting more views. They serve many purposes and a poorly made thumbnail could be your video's downfall. In fact, YouTube tells us that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails, so using something generic or only a screenshot from the video is not recommended.
- Thumbnails, of course, should have beautiful photography or graphics, but equally as important, the thumbnail should portray the content of your video accurately.
- To get more specific, the photos you use should preferably show your face, making eye contact with the viewer, and showing some kind of emotion. Eye contact draws the attention of viewers the best.
- There's actually a great resource for thumbnail creation called Picmaker, and it has a nice selection of eye-catching thumbnail templates and graphic elements. Since it's designed specially for making thumbnails, we think it's an easy-to-use tool for YouTubers.
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Last Idea: Callmart
To get more views on YouTube, it requires you to have some tools at your disposal such as charged communication app Callmart. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. You choose the conversation topic! While earning money, you can also achieve viewer outreach. Read below to learn how!
- Callmart charges viewers to chat with you at a fee that you decide. Your viewers will be so excited to connect with you directly like this!
- You can also use Callmart to get valuable word-of-mouth recommendations by asking callers to share your channel on social media once the call is over.
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
These ideas will make certain that your DIY channel can help you earn money on YouTube!
If this article wasn't enough, give the articles below a try!
Don't forget us when you become one of the YouTube big-shots.
You may also like . . .