Most DIY channel YouTubers would like to get paid. However, to get paid, it's best if you experiment with methods for strengthening your channel that you haven't tried in the past.
DIY channels are very hot on YouTube right now. That means there's competition, but also that you have a huge target audience! Running a DIY channel means that you have a good idea of hard work and commitment, because that's what it takes to make watchable content on YouTube.
Today, we plan to assist DIY channel YouTubers to grow their channels and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "LaurDIY"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your DIY channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
3 Methods to Get Paid Using Your DIY Channel :
1. One Solution: Video Captions
We recommend adding captions to your videos if you want to get more views. Why? Because captions open up your channel to a whole new audience. Did you know about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country? So it's helpful to have language options built into your videos.
- So let's talk about how to make captions for YouTube. And thanks to YouTube's auto-generating function, it's easier than you may think!
- Select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- YouTube has a wonderful video about how to expand your reach globally using translation tools. Check it out below to learn more. They make an excellent point that an easy-to-understand video is also easy to share!
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Another Solution: Channel Art
One way to get more views on YouTube is to consider how your channel appears to newcomers. YouTube channel art is about more than just self-expression—it's about branding. YouTube recommends keeping your branding as simple as possible by imagining some of the logos of your favorite brands. These are usually a single image the you won't easily forget.
- Your channel art should portray a strong brand image to viewers to give them an idea of your channels theme.
- Our favorite way to leave an impression on newcomers is to include a tagline in your channel art. This can be just a very short description of your channel that will stick in people's minds.
- There are more details about the steps you need to take to add or edit channel art in YouTube's channel art guide. Did you know you can get images for your channel art directly from YouTube? Just use the YouTube Photo Library! The guide will also explain about how to add social media links to your banner, which is an important step to take.
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. A Final Solution: Callmart
Callmart is an incredibly productive tool which can help you get more views on YouTube with minimal effort. The app uses charged communication, which means getting paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. This means you can monetize your viewer outreach efforts by using this app! Read below to learn how it all works.
- You only need to set aside some free time to chat on the Callmart app to start earning money when your viewers call to chat with you.
- Callmart is a tool for viewer outreach too because you can request callers to share your channel on social media, if they enjoyed the phone call. Most callers will be happy to help, especially if they are fans of your content!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Using these methods will absolutely guarantee that your DIY channel will lead to you getting paid by YouTube!
To learn more about growing your channel, the articles below will help!
Good luck with growing your channel!
You may also like . . .