Almost all DIY channel YouTubers seek new approaches to be famous YouTubers. If you're striving to be a famous YouTuber, we recommend that you try out some new ways to improve your channel that you may have not considered before.
DIY channel videos require a lot of planning ahead. Being a creator with a DIY channel means that you have experience with the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
Today, we want to be of use to DIY channel YouTubers to create better channels and gain as much popularity as famous YouTube channel "LaurDIY"!
Checking out this article will be good for your DIY channel since we've gathered only top-recommended tips, and the methods are easy to integrate into your routine right away!
3 Ways to be a Famous YouTuber Using Your DIY Channel :
1. The First Way: Keywords
Keywords play a major role in helping you to get more views on YouTube because they help direct viewers to your content. We call these traffic-generating keywords, and traffic is what you want! That's because about 300 hours of footage is uploaded to YouTube per minute, so using keywords to direct a specific group of viewers to your content is necessary if you want to be discovered on the platform.
- Once you start using keywords more effectively, you should notice an increase in your channel's traffic.
- We recommend using both general and specific keywords. For example, if you have a beauty channel, one general keyword would be "beauty" and the specific word would be "James Charles".
- It's not easy to fully grasp how to use keywords if you're new to the concept. For a more in depth review of keyword usage, check out how to write smart descriptions from the YouTube Creators Academy. The tips they give are all aimed at making your content more discoverable on the platform.
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. The Second Way: Collaboration
Collaborations are a proven way to get more views on YouTube because your channel is directly exposed to a new audience that likely falls within your channel's niche. This is ideal! Did you know that YouTube lists collaborations as one of the best ways to be discovered by new viewers? You'll definitely want to try out collaborations on your channel at some point, especially when you're looking to grow your audience base.
- To do a collab the right way, you'll want to be sure to find other YouTubers who are similar to you. This means they have a similar subscriber count and niche of followers.
- Another key to collaboration success is communication. This means clearly communicating with your collaborator about the type of videos to make, when they'll be released, and how they'll be promoted.
- If you're thinking of trying out collaborations for the first time (or even if you're a collab pro), it is beneficial for any YouTuber to read the YouTube Creators Academy lesson on collaborations. You'll learn extra tips to make sure you're producing the best collaborations possible.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. The Third Way: Callmart
Using Callmart in your free time is a fun and easy way to get more views on YouTube. If you've never heard of charged communication, it basically means getting paid to talk!
- Callmart's main purpose is to monetize your free time by connecting you with callers who want to pay to talk to a YouTuber. Most of your first-time callers will likely be loyal viewers eager to meet and chat with you.
- With Callmart, it's easy to be super productive. You can promote your channel to callers and earn money at the same time!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
We're positive that one of the methods in this article will make sure that your DIY channel can become your ticket to becoming a famous YouTuber!
If you're looking for more reads on bettering your YouTube channel, the articles below will help!
Can't wait for you to get Play Buttons!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App