So many kids channel YouTubers want to learn how to increase views. Although, to increase views, we recommend that you begin to think about using the right tools to benefit your channel.
Deciding what approach to take when it comes to making a kids channel can be tough. Being a creator with a kids channel means that you're probably really familiar with the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
This page will hopefully support kids channel YouTubers to learn how to make their channels better and eventually surpass famous YouTube channel "EvanTubeHD"!
Why should you take the time to look at these tips? Because it will be good for your kids channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and each method can be put to use without much effort at all—no need to make big changes to your routine!
3 Paths to Increase Views On Your Kids Channel :
1. Tip: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- By using tags more effectively, you will likely notice a positive jump in your channel's traffic and activity.
- We recommend using both general and specific tags. For example, if you have a gaming channel, one general keyword would be "gaming" and the specific word would be "Minecraft".
- Check out YouTube's tag usage policy to be sure you're not using tags the wrong way in your titles or descriptions. Sometimes learning what not to do is just as important as knowing the right techniques.
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Tip: Video Descriptions
If you're looking to get more views on YouTube then ask yourself this: Do you know what goes into making a searchable description? If your answer is "no", then keep reading below!
To get you started writing searchable descriptions, we recommend using Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner to find the best keywords for your content. Be sure to identify keywords before you begin writing your descriptions!
- There are two elements that constitute a strong video description. One is make your description useful to viewers. This can be achieved by adding timestamps in your description.
- It's also high key important to make each video description unique. Don't just paste the same thing in each video description!
- The below video is short but full of great information about how to write effective video descriptions. Actually, most YouTubers don't know all the ins and outs of description writing, so it would benefit you to take a look!
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Tip: Callmart
We highly recommend Callmart as an easy solution to help you get more views on YouTube without any hassle. The app uses charged communication, which just means you get paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. YouTubers can use the app for viewer outreach and get paid at the same time!
- Charged communication apps are a good match for YouTubers because you can get paid just to talk on the app, while also achieving viewer outreach.
- As an added benefit, you can use Callmart for channel promotion by requesting callers to share your YouTube channel online. You can say, "If you enjoyed this call, I hope you'll share my channel. It helps a lot." That's it—easy!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Combining these paths will make certain that your kids channel will have a huge increase in views!
If this article wasn't enough, don't leave without reading these articles!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App