It's pretty much a given that kids channel YouTubers are looking for ways to monetize YouTube. If you are really serious about YouTube and hope to monetize YouTube, then you probably need to try out using tools that can strengthen your channel's reach.
There are many competitors for the title of "Best Kids YouTube Channel", but there are ways you can get there. Being a YouTuber who owns a kids channel means that you really know all the little struggles a YouTuber can face on their way to creating a successful channel.
Today, we plan to give a leg up to kids channel YouTubers to find new ways to make their channels great and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "EvanTubeHD"!
Taking a look at this article will be useful for your kids channel due to how practical each tip is, and real and successful YouTubers have used these methods with good results.
3 Methods to Monetize Youtube Using Your Kids Channel :
1. Number One: Keywords
If you want to increase the chances of your videos showing up in search results to get more views on YouTube, then you'll need to learn about keywords. Every minute, about 300 hours of footage is uploaded to the platform, meaning there is a huge amount of competition for views. If you want to give your content a fighting chance, you need to use keywords to make it discoverable, otherwise it may just fall through the cracks.
- Use keywords in both your title and video descriptions to get the best results. The close to the beginning of the title or sentence, the better.
- General and specific keywords are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both in your title and description of your videos. General keywords will probably be the first words that come to mind naturally and specific keywords require a little more thinking.
- If you're really serious about making your content more discoverable, then we suggest taking a lesson from YouTube at the Creators Academy. If you put their smart tips to use when generating keywords, you'll be making your videos more accessible to viewers searching for new content, which ensures more views!
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Number Two: Collaboration
If you've been trying to get more views on YouTube with little success, then you should seriously consider trying out a collaboration. Collaborating with another YouTuber might be exactly what your channel needs! YouTube thinks so. They say that collaborations are one of their top-recommended ways to achieve discovery on the platform.
- Collaborations are best done with channels of a similar size to your own. Also, make sure to choose a YouTuber whose video quality is similar to yours. You want viewers to be impressed with your collaboration, not underwhelmed.
- We recommend discussing the type of video you both want to make before you start filming. It also helps to set a deadline for filming, otherwise things may never get off the ground.
- To improve your collaborations, we recommend taking a look at one of YouTube's lessons from the Creators Academy. It teaches you how to successfully pull off a collab, whether it's your first time or you have previous experience. This lesson will help you make better collaboration videos, getting you more views and a bigger reaction.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. Number Three: Callmart
One of the easiest solutions to help get more views on YouTube is using a charged communication app. Callmart is a great choice because the app understands YouTubers and their need to achieve engagement with viewers. You can engage with your audience in a whole new way using Callmart!
- Free time is all it takes to get started benefiting from Callmart. Even though Callmart is primarily a money-making app, it also has a secondary benefit.
- Callmart also benefits YouTubers in another way—they can self-promote to callers. Asking callers to share your YouTube channel at the end of a call is a great way to find new subscribers.
- For three months fee-free, download Callmart today! This is your chance to keep more of what you earn while you make new connections with viewers.
4. What did you think?
If you use some of the methods above, your kids channel can become a way to monetize your YouTube account!
For more detailed information on making your YouTube channel better, one of the articles below will be of great help.
Good luck with making your channel the very best it can be!
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App