Just like you, tons of kids channel YouTubers are trying to find tips to make money. If your aim is to make money, it's recommended for you to think carefully about using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
Deciding what approach to take when it comes to making a kids channel can be tough. Having a kids channel means that you're well acquainted with the huge amount of effort it takes to get a channel up and running.
Today, we want to be of use to kids channel YouTubers to create better channels and become a well-known YouTuber like famous YouTube channel "EvanTubeHD"!
Reading through this article will benefit your kids channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus these methods are the ones used by successful YouTubers.
3 Tips to Make Money Using Your Kids Channel :
1. First Idea: Video Descriptions
If your video description feels like an afterthought, then this might be the reason you're not getting more views on YouTube.
You'll want to take a look at the below tips if your goal is to get more views. But first, we suggest exploring the following two resources which will help you choose successful keywords to use in your descriptions: Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner.
Use these tools to find keywords ahead of time whenever you write a video description.
- It's recommended to include at least two important elements in your video descriptions. The first one is timestamps, which will make your description much more useful to viewers.
- Another key element of a good video description is using links. Every description should have at least one (preferably more) link to social media, your other videos, or one of your playlists.
- We love the below video because it's short but packed full of useful information. You'll learn about how your video descriptions appear to potential viewers, which will inform exactly how you should write your descriptions to get more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Second Idea: Keywords
If you want to increase the chances of your videos showing up in search results to get more views on YouTube, then you'll need to learn about keywords. Every minute, about 300 hours of footage is uploaded to the platform, meaning there is a huge amount of competition for views. If you want to give your content a fighting chance, you need to use keywords to make it discoverable, otherwise it may just fall through the cracks.
- Use keywords in both your title and video descriptions to get the best results. The close to the beginning of the title or sentence, the better.
- General and specific keywords are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both in your title and description of your videos. General keywords will probably be the first words that come to mind naturally and specific keywords require a little more thinking.
- If you're really serious about making your content more discoverable, then we suggest taking a lesson from YouTube at the Creators Academy. If you put their smart tips to use when generating keywords, you'll be making your videos more accessible to viewers searching for new content, which ensures more views!
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Third Idea: Callmart
Charged communication apps like Callmart help to you get more views on YouTube, and it's surprisingly easy to see results. Charged communication means you earn money simply by talking to buyers on the app. You choose the conversation topic! While earning money, you can also achieve viewer outreach. Read below to learn how!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: First and foremost, the app earns you money and all you have to do is talk. But there's more to it than that for YouTubers.
- Another way that Callmart specially benefits YouTubers? You can self-promote on the app. Most YouTubers do this simply by asking, at the end of a phone call, for the caller to share their channel on social media. That's all it takes to find new subscribers!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Try the tips mentioned in this article so that your kids channel will become a steady method to make money!
Looking for more specific information on how to grow your channel? Then, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
We hope to see your YouTube channel name in the headlines someday!
You may also like . . .