We all know that kids channel YouTubers would like to earn money. If what you want is to earn money, we suggest that you begin exploring the different kinds of tools that are available to help YouTubers find success on the platform.
Kids make up a HUGE percentage of the YouTube viewer base, so a kids channel has HUGE potential. Taking on a kids channel means that you are very familiar with the commitment required to effectively produce content that pleases viewers.
We hope to help kids channel YouTubers to grow their channels and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "EvanTubeHD"!
Reading this article will help your kids channel since all of these methods are proven to show results, plus these tips will help you imitate how top YouTubers operate their channels.
3 Approaches to Earn Money Using Your Kids Channel :
1. First Tip: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- It's recommended to use about five to eight tags per video, but YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags.
- General and specific tags are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both. For general tags, just imagine the first words that come to mind when you think of your video. These natural words will most likely be general. Specific tags will take a little more thinking and include words like people's or brand names.
- Did you know using non-hashtags (ordinary descriptive tags) is a violation of YouTube's policy? That's right. There's a policy on tag usage, so be sure to become familiar with it before using tags in your descriptions or titles. Violating any of these rules could result in YouTube removing your video, so be careful!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Second Tip: Video Descriptions
If your video description feels like an afterthought, then this might be the reason you're not getting more views on YouTube.
You'll want to take a look at the below tips if your goal is to get more views. But first, we suggest exploring the following two resources which will help you choose successful keywords to use in your descriptions: Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner.
Use these tools to find keywords ahead of time whenever you write a video description.
- It's recommended to include at least two important elements in your video descriptions. The first one is timestamps, which will make your description much more useful to viewers.
- Another key element of a good video description is using links. Every description should have at least one (preferably more) link to social media, your other videos, or one of your playlists.
- We love the below video because it's short but packed full of useful information. You'll learn about how your video descriptions appear to potential viewers, which will inform exactly how you should write your descriptions to get more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
We understand the struggle of trying to get more views on YouTube, and there's an app called Callmart that gets it too. By using charged communication, which means getting paid to talk on the app, YouTubers can get paid while they engage with fans.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it's really simple: get paid to talk to callers and earn money per minute. Callmart believes all knowledge is valuable, and that's why you can get paid just to talk.
- What's more, YouTubers have a special advantage on Callmart because they already have a customer base waiting to call—their subscribers! You can even ask your callers to promote your channel, so you can get a free promotion while you earn money on the app!
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Combine some of the approaches above for the best results; these approaches will guarantee that your kids channel will become a source of earning money and success!
Want to learn even more about growing your YouTube channel? In that case, browse the articles below!
If this article helped, let your fellow YouTubers know, too!
You may also like . . .