So many food channel YouTubers would like to make money. If you've been struggling to make money, you need to think carefully about using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
Will you be focusing on Asian dishes? European? Maybe just desserts? You'll have to carefully choose what the theme of your channel will be. Being in charge of a food channel means that you're probably really familiar with how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
We hope to support food channel YouTubers to create better channels and become as popular as famous YouTube channel "Food Wishes"!
Reading through this article will benefit your food channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus these tips will help you imitate how top YouTubers operate their channels.
3 Ways to Make Money Using Your Food Channel :
1. One Solution: Channel Art
One way to get more views on YouTube is to consider how your channel appears to newcomers. YouTube channel art is about more than just self-expression—it's about branding. YouTube recommends keeping your branding as simple as possible by imagining some of the logos of your favorite brands. These are usually a single image the you won't easily forget.
- Your channel art should portray a strong brand image to viewers to give them an idea of your channels theme.
- Our favorite way to leave an impression on newcomers is to include a tagline in your channel art. This can be just a very short description of your channel that will stick in people's minds.
- There are more details about the steps you need to take to add or edit channel art in YouTube's channel art guide. Did you know you can get images for your channel art directly from YouTube? Just use the YouTube Photo Library! The guide will also explain about how to add social media links to your banner, which is an important step to take.
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Another Solution: Thumbnails
Thumbnails are an important part of the video making process, especially if you care about getting more views. They serve many purposes and a poorly made thumbnail could be your video's downfall. In fact, YouTube tells us that 90% of the best-performing videos have custom thumbnails, so using something generic or only a screenshot from the video is not recommended.
- Thumbnails, of course, should have beautiful photography or graphics, but equally as important, the thumbnail should portray the content of your video accurately.
- To get more specific, the photos you use should preferably show your face, making eye contact with the viewer, and showing some kind of emotion. Eye contact draws the attention of viewers the best.
- There's actually a great resource for thumbnail creation called Picmaker, and it has a nice selection of eye-catching thumbnail templates and graphic elements. Since it's designed specially for making thumbnails, we think it's an easy-to-use tool for YouTubers.
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. A Final Solution: Callmart
With Callmart, you can actually get results from the effort you put in trying to get more views on YouTube. Callmart eliminates the screen between you and your fans, putting you in one-to-one contact with subscribers. You'll boost your engagement with your audience and get paid for the time you spend!
- Callmart can benefit your channel in a number of ways: First of all, the app allows you to monetize your free time, meaning you get paid just to talk on the app, and you can choose your own fee on a per-minute basis!
- In addition to Callmart's primary function, it also serves as a way to self-promote. You just need to ask callers to share your channel online at the end of a call. This way you'll gain exposure to a whole new audience!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
A combination of the methods mentioned in this article will surely make sure that your food channel will become a steady method to make money!
If you're looking for more reads on bettering your YouTube channel, browse the articles below!
Did any of these solutions suit your channel needs? We hope so!
You may also like . . .