Just like you, tons of game channel YouTubers are constantly looking for methods to get subscribers. So, if you're trying to get subscribers, it's recommended for you to experiment with some new approaches to channel growth based on tried-and-true methods.
Game channels require more planning and knowledge than you'd initially expect! Being a YouTuber who runs a game channel means that you must know how much hard work it takes to make a name for yourself.
Today, we want to aid game channel YouTubers to create better channels and bask in fame, like famous YouTube channel "GameGrumps"!
Checking out this article will be good for your game channel since all the tips are proven to bring about actual results, plus each method can be put to use without much effort at all—no need to make big changes to your routine!
3 Methods to Get Subscribers On Your Game Channel :
1. First Path: Channel Art
Channel art is highly important for capturing the attention of visitors, and if they become interested in your channel you'll be much more likely to get more views on YouTube. If you're wondering which of the many design tools you should use for your channel's art, well YouTube recommends Canva as a popular choice among YouTubers.
See more tips below!
- When viewers see your channel art, they should get a strong impression of your brand on YouTube.
- One way to achieve channel branding is to use a tagline in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel.
- YouTube's channel art guide will take you through the steps necessary to add or edit your channel art, including tips along the way. We recommend reading the guide if you're new to YouTube or need to refresh your memory. You may learn something new, for example, how to add your social media links to your YouTube banner!
For more information on this topic, click here!
2. Second Path: Thumbnails
Thumbnails give viewers the first impression of your videos, so that's why they're so important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. Think of thumbnails like the cover to a book—people won't watch your content if they're not enticed to click. According to YouTube, 90% of the best-performing videos use custom thumbnails, so it's clearly important to create something unique to accompany your video.
- One of the biggest mistakes you can make with a thumbnail is miscommunicating the content of a video due to misleading images in your thumbnail. Avoid this mistake at all costs because it really turns off viewers!
- Specifically, eye contact is an important part of a thumbnail. Preferably use images of your face, making eye contact, and showing a recognizable emotion. These kinds of images are proven to get more clicks.
- A tool you should know about if you're a YouTuber is Picmaker, a thumbnail designer. The site has over 700 templates and loads of graphic elements to make your thumbnail pop. See the short video below to learn more.
You can learn even more about this topic if you click here!
3. Third Path: Callmart
A fun way to get more views on YouTube is to use Callmart in your free time. This charged communication app earns you money by charging buyers to talk to you. You get to decide the fee and conversation topic! Below we'll explain how the app works to help you gain views and subscribers.
- Free time is all you need to make use of Callmart. The main point of Callmart is to earn you money for talking on the phone, but there's more to it than that.
- You can also use Callmart to get valuable word-of-mouth recommendations by asking callers to share your channel on social media once the call is over.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Try using at least one of the methods described above; we're sure your game channel will get subscribers regularly, every single day!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
Shoot for the YouTube moon - even if you miss, you'll end up among the YouTube stars.
You may also like . . .
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel with an App, Not AdSense
- How to Get More Views & Subscribers on YouTube Fast Using a Free App
- How to Gain Views and Active Subscribers on YouTube: Try This Free App!
- How YouTubers are Earning Money Online with This Free App