There's no shame in admitting that game channel YouTubers are searching for methods to increase subscribers. But if you want to increase subscribers, it's best if you start learning about how to use the tools that are out there for helping YouTubers to improve the quality of their content.
There are so many game channels, it's hard to stand out as an exceptional one. Taking on a game channel means that you have experienced the large amount of time that's required to make videos that will keep viewers watching.
This article hopes to be of use to game channel YouTubers to grow their channels and reach the same level of popularity as famous YouTube channel "GameGrumps"!
Why should you take the time to look at these tips? Because it will be good for your game channel thanks to the proven effectiveness of each method below, and these methods are the ones used by successful YouTubers.
3 Paths to Increase Subscribers On Your Game Channel :
1. First: Video Captions
It may seem like a small detail, but video captions can make your videos more attractive to certain viewers, leading to getting more views on YouTube. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so by adding captions you're helping break down the language barrier for many viewers.
- To make captions, the process is pretty simple. Let's look at the best way to add captions to your videos without spending loads of time!
- You'll want to select "Subtitles and CC" from the Edit menu on your Video Manager page. From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- If you're curious for a more in-depth look at how captions can serve your channel well, then check out the master class video below from YouTube. If you really want to get more views, then expanding your reach globally is key.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Second: Channel Art
Channel art is highly important for capturing the attention of visitors, and if they become interested in your channel you'll be much more likely to get more views on YouTube. If you're wondering which of the many design tools you should use for your channel's art, well YouTube recommends Canva as a popular choice among YouTubers.
See more tips below!
- When viewers see your channel art, they should get a strong impression of your brand on YouTube.
- One way to achieve channel branding is to use a tagline in your channel art. This is a short description of your channel.
- YouTube's channel art guide will take you through the steps necessary to add or edit your channel art, including tips along the way. We recommend reading the guide if you're new to YouTube or need to refresh your memory. You may learn something new, for example, how to add your social media links to your YouTube banner!
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Third: Callmart
Using Callmart in your free time is a fun and easy way to get more views on YouTube. If you've never heard of charged communication, it basically means getting paid to talk!
- Callmart's main purpose is to monetize your free time by connecting you with callers who want to pay to talk to a YouTuber. Most of your first-time callers will likely be loyal viewers eager to meet and chat with you.
- Callmart is a tool for viewer outreach too because you can request callers to share your channel on social media, if they enjoyed the phone call. Most callers will be happy to help, especially if they are fans of your content!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Successful YouTubers also use these paths, so hopefully they'll make sure your game channel will have a sharp increase in subscribers very soon!
If you want more detailed information, check out the articles below!
We hope to see you on the next "Best YouTubers" list!
You may also like . . .