It's pretty much a given that game channel YouTubers want to know how to gain subscribers. Although, to gain subscribers, it's said that you should think carefully about using various resources designed for channel improvement to make your content the best it can possibly be.
Despite the existence of Twitch, game YouTube channels are still very difficult to make extremely popular. Creating a game channel means that you're well-versed on just how much effort it takes to create content that will impress viewers.
This page aims to help game channel YouTubers to find more solutions and gain as much popularity as famous YouTube channel "GameGrumps"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your game channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and all our methods can be applied with little effort, showing results fast.
Learn How to Gain Subscribers On Your Game Channel :
1. First Idea: Keywords
If you want to increase the chances of your videos showing up in search results to get more views on YouTube, then you'll need to learn about keywords. Every minute, about 300 hours of footage is uploaded to the platform, meaning there is a huge amount of competition for views. If you want to give your content a fighting chance, you need to use keywords to make it discoverable, otherwise it may just fall through the cracks.
- Use keywords in both your title and video descriptions to get the best results. The close to the beginning of the title or sentence, the better.
- General and specific keywords are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both in your title and description of your videos. General keywords will probably be the first words that come to mind naturally and specific keywords require a little more thinking.
- If you're really serious about making your content more discoverable, then we suggest taking a lesson from YouTube at the Creators Academy. If you put their smart tips to use when generating keywords, you'll be making your videos more accessible to viewers searching for new content, which ensures more views!
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
2. Second Idea: Collaboration
If you've been trying to get more views on YouTube with little success, then you should seriously consider trying out a collaboration. Collaborating with another YouTuber might be exactly what your channel needs! YouTube thinks so. They say that collaborations are one of their top-recommended ways to achieve discovery on the platform.
- Collaborations are best done with channels of a similar size to your own. Also, make sure to choose a YouTuber whose video quality is similar to yours. You want viewers to be impressed with your collaboration, not underwhelmed.
- We recommend discussing the type of video you both want to make before you start filming. It also helps to set a deadline for filming, otherwise things may never get off the ground.
- To improve your collaborations, we recommend taking a look at one of YouTube's lessons from the Creators Academy. It teaches you how to successfully pull off a collab, whether it's your first time or you have previous experience. This lesson will help you make better collaboration videos, getting you more views and a bigger reaction.
To learn more about this important topic, click here!
3. Third Idea: Callmart
We highly recommend Callmart as an easy solution to help you get more views on YouTube without any hassle. The app uses charged communication, which just means you get paid for the time you spend talking to buyers on the app. YouTubers can use the app for viewer outreach and get paid at the same time!
- Charged communication apps are a good match for YouTubers because you can get paid just to talk on the app, while also achieving viewer outreach.
- With Callmart, it's easy to be super productive. You can promote your channel to callers and earn money at the same time!
- By downloading Callmart today, you'll get the first three months free-of-charge! Try it out and see what the app can do for both your subscriber count and bank account.
4. What did you think?
Executing one or more of the methods above will guarantee that your game channel will gain subscribers at a steady and regular rate!
To learn more about growing your channel, definitely check out these articles!
Can't wait for you to get Play Buttons!
You may also like . . .