Like you, many game channel YouTubers are looking for ways to monetize YouTube. If it's important for you to monetize YouTube, you should learn more about using tools that can strengthen your channel's reach.
Game channels are overwhelmingly popular, so breaking through as a famous one is rough. Owning a game channel means that you really know the amount of effort it takes to stand out on YouTube.
We plan to be a source of information for game channel YouTubers to create better channels and eventually become like famous YouTube channel "GameGrumps"!
Have a quick look at this article—it will help your game channel since we filtered through all the methods out there to bring you the best of the bunch, and the provided tips are used by real YouTubers, too!
3 Ideas to Monetize Youtube Using Your Game Channel :
1. First Tip: Video Descriptions
If your video description feels like an afterthought, then this might be the reason you're not getting more views on YouTube.
You'll want to take a look at the below tips if your goal is to get more views. But first, we suggest exploring the following two resources which will help you choose successful keywords to use in your descriptions: Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner.
Use these tools to find keywords ahead of time whenever you write a video description.
- It's recommended to include at least two important elements in your video descriptions. The first one is timestamps, which will make your description much more useful to viewers.
- Another key element of a good video description is using links. Every description should have at least one (preferably more) link to social media, your other videos, or one of your playlists.
- We love the below video because it's short but packed full of useful information. You'll learn about how your video descriptions appear to potential viewers, which will inform exactly how you should write your descriptions to get more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
2. Second Tip: Keywords
If you want to increase the chances of your videos showing up in search results to get more views on YouTube, then you'll need to learn about keywords. Every minute, about 300 hours of footage is uploaded to the platform, meaning there is a huge amount of competition for views. If you want to give your content a fighting chance, you need to use keywords to make it discoverable, otherwise it may just fall through the cracks.
- Use keywords in both your title and video descriptions to get the best results. The close to the beginning of the title or sentence, the better.
- General and specific keywords are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both in your title and description of your videos. General keywords will probably be the first words that come to mind naturally and specific keywords require a little more thinking.
- If you're really serious about making your content more discoverable, then we suggest taking a lesson from YouTube at the Creators Academy. If you put their smart tips to use when generating keywords, you'll be making your videos more accessible to viewers searching for new content, which ensures more views!
If you're curious to learn more, click here!
3. Third Tip: Callmart
When it comes to getting more views on YouTube, you can be sure that Callmart will deliver solutions. You'll not only earn money thanks to the app's use of charged communication (this means getting paid to talk!), but you'll also achieve the added benefit of viewer outreach by chatting with people who watch your videos.
- If you haven't heard of charged communication, it works by connecting you with callers who pay to talk to you. All you need is a phone and some free time.
- What's more, promoting your channel is easy with Callmart. We recommend asking callers directly to promote your channel on their social media accounts at the end of a call. It may seem simple, but most callers will be happy to help out.
- Download this special app today and Callmart will give you the first three months free-of-charge! You can keep more of your earnings while you achieve viewer outreach. Win-win!
4. What did you think?
Carrying out these ideas will make sure that your game channel can be used to monetize YouTube and bring in some earnings!
For more detailed information on making your YouTube channel better, the articles below will help!
Which solution is your favorite? Let us know!
You may also like . . .