You can't deny that game channel YouTubers are always looking for new ways to make money. If you've been struggling to make money, you need to consider using a variety of new methods to give your channel a boost and set it up for success.
Commentary, "Let's Play", reviews . . . there are so many possibilities when it comes to game YouTube channels! Being in charge of a game channel means that you have experience with the huge amount of effort it takes to get a channel up and running.
We want to give a leg up to game channel YouTubers to discover new ways to grow their channels and become as popular as famous YouTube channel "GameGrumps"!
Why should you read this article? Because it will help your game channel since all the tips are tried and true, plus these tips will help you imitate how top YouTubers operate their channels.
3 Approaches to Make Money Using Your Game Channel :
1. Solution: Tags
Tags are incredibly important when it comes to getting more views on YouTube. We find that a lot of YouTubers don't know about the proper way to use tags, but just use them half-heartedly or sometimes incorrectly.
For example, you could violate YouTube's Community Guidelines if you use tags that aren't relevant to your content. Also, using over 15 tags will cause YouTube to ignore your extra tags—so be careful!
To learn more important tips like this, keep reading below.
- It's recommended to use about five to eight tags per video, but YouTube allows you to input an unlimited number of tags.
- General and specific tags are both important, so you'll want to have a variation of both. For general tags, just imagine the first words that come to mind when you think of your video. These natural words will most likely be general. Specific tags will take a little more thinking and include words like people's or brand names.
- Did you know using non-hashtags (ordinary descriptive tags) is a violation of YouTube's policy? That's right. There's a policy on tag usage, so be sure to become familiar with it before using tags in your descriptions or titles. Violating any of these rules could result in YouTube removing your video, so be careful!
Want to learn even more? Click here!
2. Solution: Video Descriptions
If your video description feels like an afterthought, then this might be the reason you're not getting more views on YouTube.
You'll want to take a look at the below tips if your goal is to get more views. But first, we suggest exploring the following two resources which will help you choose successful keywords to use in your descriptions: Google Trends and Google Ads Keyword Planner.
Use these tools to find keywords ahead of time whenever you write a video description.
- It's recommended to include at least two important elements in your video descriptions. The first one is timestamps, which will make your description much more useful to viewers.
- Another key element of a good video description is using links. Every description should have at least one (preferably more) link to social media, your other videos, or one of your playlists.
- We love the below video because it's short but packed full of useful information. You'll learn about how your video descriptions appear to potential viewers, which will inform exactly how you should write your descriptions to get more views.
For more tips and details, click here!
3. Solution: Callmart
Callmart, a free charged communication app, is delivering results for YouTubers who are hoping to get more views on YouTube. This is a charged communication app, which means you get paid for talking on the app to people who call you, and it can also work wonders for your viewer outreach efforts by putting you in direct contact with subscribers.
- Callmart monetizes your viewer outreach efforts. You talk to fans on the app, who pay for your time, and then you request them to share your channel or a favorite video on social media.
- As an added benefit, you can use Callmart for channel promotion by requesting callers to share your YouTube channel online. You can say, "If you enjoyed this call, I hope you'll share my channel. It helps a lot." That's it—easy!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
If you use some of the approaches above, your game channel can become a way for you to make money!
If this article wasn't enough, browse the articles below!
Let us know when you receive your first YouTube award!
You may also like . . .