There's no shame in admitting that lifestyle channel YouTubers want to gain subscribers. But if you want to gain subscribers, it's said that you should think carefully about using tools that can strengthen your channel's reach.
Lifestyle YouTubers need a distinct personality, to set them apart from all of the other lifestyle channels! Being in charge of a lifestyle channel means that you're probably really familiar with just how much effort it takes to create content that will impress viewers.
This page will hopefully provide tips for lifestyle channel YouTubers to create greater content and be neck-to-neck with famous YouTube channel "IAMKARENO"!
Having a quick read through this article will help your lifestyle channel since we've found only the top tips, some recommended directly from YouTube, and it's super easy to incorporate each tip into your video-making routine.
3 Tips to Gain Subscribers On Your Lifestyle Channel :
1. Idea: Video Captions
If you're hoping to get more views on YouTube, have you considered adding captions to your videos? Some viewers need these captions to watch a video, so consider the views you're missing out on if you don't have captions. For example, about two-thirds of a channel’s views come from outside the creator’s home country, so it's important to have captions to accommodate these viewers.
- You may be thinking that creating captions will take a huge amount of time, but actually, it's much easier these days. Below we can see how to edit the auto-generated text YouTube creates, so you can get perfect captions quickly!
- From the Edit menu on your Video Manager page, select "Subtitles and CC". From here you can correct any lines of auto-generated text. Since the auto-generator is getting more and more accurate, this shouldn't take much time at all.
- To wrap up, let's listen to what YouTube Creator Jessica Kellgren-Fozard has to say about the benefits of using captions. We hope you have a better idea of what makes captions so important for a channel, and how they can help you tap into a new pool of subscribers.
Let's learn more about this topic here!
2. Idea: Channel Art
To get more views on YouTube, it's important to remember that your videos are only part of the equation. Channel art is what captures viewers' attention at first. How is your channel art looking these days? If you think it needs to be updated, then try out Canva to design channel art that truly pops.
Read below to learn more about what it takes to create a brand for your channel.
- When viewers see your channel art, the brand of your channel should jump out at them with just a glance. That's why using a cohesive look across all of your channel art is so important. If each element looks different, viewers will just be left scratching their heads.
- What's more, a top recommendation is to add a tagline, or short description, to your channel art that will leave an impression on the viewer. It should be short enough that viewers can understand it at a moment's glance.
- YouTube has created a handy little guide about creating or editing channel art that's worth a look if you're new to the platform or simply need a refresher. If you don't have your social media links in your banner, then this a good time to add them by following the steps in this guide!
For more information about this topic, click here!
3. Idea: Callmart
Callmart is an app that can help YouTubers get more views on YouTube by taking advantage of viewers' desire to connect with you. If you've ever wished you could have a conversation with your favorite YouTuber, then you already get the concept behind Callmart.
- Callmart makes it easy for you to grow your channel in a number of ways. First of all, Callmart monetizes your free time, so you get paid just to talk on the app. Any form of monetization is, of course, helpful to a growing channel.
- An additional benefit of Callmart is that YouTubers can use the app to promote their channels. Most YouTubers do this by asking callers to recommend their channel on social media. Just be sure to ask for the recommendation at the end of every phone call!
- If you download Callmart today, you'll be given your first three months fee-free! It's a great reason to try something new.
4. What did you think?
Try to carry out some of the tips in this article, so that your lifestyle channel will gain subscribers by the minute!
For more articles on making your YouTube channel better, definitely make sure to read more on growing your channel in the articles below.
Make all of your YouTube supporters proud!
You may also like . . .